Boyle discusses the benefits and challenges of data sharing/archiving
Case Docket: The Duke Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, fall 2014
In the fall of 2014, the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic took on four exciting new cases and clients.
One new project involves the Boone, N.C.-based environmental group Arctic Voices, headed by Dr. Harvard Ayers. Students working this project are thinking globally while acting locally, as Artic Voices is interested in combatting climate change by mobilizing local communities to install rooftop solar power.
Postcards from practice: Stanback interns reflect on summer work in environmental advocacy
Twelve Duke Law students spent their summer engaged in environmental advocacy, law, and policy as Stanback interns.
- Cox: In legal battle over AIG bailout, "the credible story here is the story the government has consistently adhered to" CNBC: Nightly Business Report
- Dunlap discusses entry of female Marines into combat operations specialties Marine Corps Times
- Listen: Dunlap analyzes Obama's ISIS strategy Spectacular Magazine radio show
- Siegel discusses the role of animus in legal arguments over same-sex marriage Balkinization
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic to review 1987 conviction Asheville Citizen-Times