Professor James Coleman comments on pending N.C. inmate release
Salzman analyzes strengths and predicts pitfalls on the 40th anniversary of the Safe Drinking Water Act
The Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) was signed into law on Dec. 16, 1974. On the 40th anniversary of that signing, Professor James Salzman reflects on the law’s effectiveness in an essay for Slate, concluding that the SDWA was groundbreaking in ways that may be taken for granted today, but also that it faces significant challenges going forward.
Rabiej co-authors Federal Appellate Procedure Manual
John K. Rabiej, director of Duke Law’s Center for Judicial Studies, has co-authored the new Federal Appellate Procedure Manual with Judge Alex Kozinski of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. Both have extensive, first-hand experience in the rulemaking process.
- Salzman analyzes strengths and predicts pitfalls on the 40th anniversary of the Safe Drinking Water Act
- Levi, Rabiej co-author new Federal Civil Procedure Manual
- Schroeder testifies before Senate Judiciary Committee regarding executive action on immigration
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic attorneys ask judge to overturn 1998 murder conviction Richmond County Daily Journal
- Spruill reflects on inspiration and activism as a student in the 1970s The Daily Tar Heel