Professor James Coleman comments on pending N.C. inmate release
Blocher argues for creation of interstate market for sovereign territory in the U.S.
Professor Joseph Blocher argues that the unique relationship between state sovereignty and state territory in the United States creates threads—mobile state borders and active markets for public land and sovereign functions—that can and should be woven together to create an interstate market for sovereign territory.University of Pennsylvania Law Review
Duke Law teams with Duke Dining Services to select new cafe vendor
Representatives of Duke Law faculty, staff, and students will participate in the selection of a new vendor to operate the second-floor café.
- Schroeder testifies before House Judiciary Committee on president’s duty to execute laws
- Longest says time has come to clean up industrial hog production News & Observer
- Farahany explains what's at stake in FDA's consideration of controversial fertility procedure The Volokh Conspiracy
- McAllaster honored by ABA for excellence in provision of HIV legal services, advocacy
- State withheld key evidence for years after clinic client's murder trial The Wilson Times