Professor James Coleman comments on pending N.C. inmate release
Siegel says same-sex marriage in N.C. is "no longer a difficult legal question"
Duke Law and the 2014-2015 Supreme Court term
In addition to their contributions to the public discourse on the Supreme Court, Duke faculty members have co-authored amicus briefs in two cases pending before the high court.
- Coleman: An innocent verdict for Ferguson police would "totally undermine the St. Louis criminal justice system" Daily Mail
- Coleman comments on the racial politics of capital jury selection Virginia Quarterly Review
- Siegel: Supreme Court ruling should clear path for same-sex marriage in N.C. News & Observer
- Cox: AIG's Greenberg "established a culture of greed and risk-taking" Washington Post
- Duke Law and the 2014-2015 Supreme Court term