Sanford Journal of Public Policy call for submissions
Cox '01 discusses "David vs. Goliath" litigation scenarios
Above the Law
Duke Law assumes publication of Judicature
Duke Law’s Center for Judicial Studies has taken over publication of Judicature, the scholarly journal of the American Judicature Society (AJS), which is dissolving.
- Jindal '16 discusses Wrongful Convictions Clinic work Duke Magazine
- Berkland '15 describes preparing for a career in law and entrepreneurship Duke Global Entrepreneurship Network
- Kovich JD/LLM ’15 reflects on her Duke Law experience Lawdragon Campus
- Can we close the justice gap?
- Glassberg '17 prevails in Hardt Cup moot court competition final