The Law School announces two new programs to support summer work in public service or public law. The Dean's Summer Service Grant guarantees $3000 for 2Ls who complete 10 hours of pro bono work this school year and secure a summer position with a public service organization. The Horvitz Public Law Fellowship is a competitive fellowship available to 1Ls and 2Ls whose summer position will contribute to the students understanding of the Constitutional framework. See the web site for qualifying organizations and details; application information will be available soon. Thank you, Dean Levi & Alumnus Rick Horvitz, for making these programs possible.
Dean's Summer Service Grant, Horvitz Public Law Fellowship provide new funding for summer 2010
- Fourth Circuit rules in favor of Appellate Litigation Clinic clients
- 19th Annual Public Interest Law Foundation Auction & Gala, Feb. 20
- Levi discusses his tenure at Duke and the new Civil Justice Clinic North Carolina Lawyer
- Law students provide free legal services to DCI cancer patients Duke Cancer Institute
- VITA students offer free tax prep services Duke Today