The Law School announces two new programs to support summer work in public service or public law. The Dean's Summer Service Grant guarantees $3000 for 2Ls who complete 10 hours of pro bono work this school year and secure a summer position with a public service organization. The Horvitz Public Law Fellowship is a competitive fellowship available to 1Ls and 2Ls whose summer position will contribute to the students understanding of the Constitutional framework. See the web site for qualifying organizations and details; application information will be available soon. Thank you, Dean Levi & Alumnus Rick Horvitz, for making these programs possible.
Dean's Summer Service Grant, Horvitz Public Law Fellowship provide new funding for summer 2010
- Ward ’16 prevails, Carles ’16 also praised for superb advocacy in Hardt Cup final
- Pasten LLM ’14 headed to World Bank’s Legal Associate Program for environmental and international law
- Siegel: Legal battle over same-sex marriage shows "halting progress" toward equal protection New York Times
- For Appellate Litigation Clinic team, Third Circuit appeal is a “highlight” experience
- Blueprint for Success: 1Ls get an early start on job searches at Career Center’s networking event