The Law School announces two new programs to support summer work in public service or public law. The Dean's Summer Service Grant guarantees $3000 for 2Ls who complete 10 hours of pro bono work this school year and secure a summer position with a public service organization. The Horvitz Public Law Fellowship is a competitive fellowship available to 1Ls and 2Ls whose summer position will contribute to the students understanding of the Constitutional framework. See the web site for qualifying organizations and details; application information will be available soon. Thank you, Dean Levi & Alumnus Rick Horvitz, for making these programs possible.
Dean's Summer Service Grant, Horvitz Public Law Fellowship provide new funding for summer 2010
Gustafson '86 recognized with Duke University Meritorious Service Award
The Presidential Award is one of the highest honors given to staff and faculty members for outstanding job performance and distinctive contributions at Duke.Duke Today
Truong '01 explains the benefits of entrepreneurial education
- Wettach says making all assaults on teachers felonies could negatively impact youths far into future NC Policy Watch
- Glassberg ‘17 prevails in Hardt Cup moot court competition final
- 1L Blueprint for Success: Class of 2017 makes important connections at CPDC’s annual networking event
- Davis JD/MA ’15 receives two-year Equal Justice Initiative Legal Fellowship
- Duke Law students answer Legal Aid inquiries as "lawyers on the line"