Entrants must submit a 3,000-word paper on a compelling legal topic facing the music industry. For competition rules, visit the Entertainment Law Initiative page on Facebook. From the Facebook homepage, search for “The Entertainment Law Initiative”. Non-Facebook users should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and instructions.
12th Annual Entertainment Law Initiative Writing Competition
- Bernstein Lecture, Nov. 3: Horowitz discusses federalism for severely divided societies
- Hira Riar LLM '15 & Prasad Hurra LLM '15
- Watch: Farahany examines legal and ethical implications of cognitive liberty Duke Forward
- Register now for Wintersession 2015
- Climate change scholarship, the law and regulations behind the barbecue, alumni updates and more… Environmental Law Newsletter