Entrants must submit a 3,000-word paper on a compelling legal topic facing the music industry. For competition rules, visit the Entertainment Law Initiative page on Facebook. From the Facebook homepage, search for “The Entertainment Law Initiative”. Non-Facebook users should send an e-mail to email@example.com for more information and instructions.
12th Annual Entertainment Law Initiative Writing Competition
- Bryant '14 discusses being the first African American DLJ editor-in-chief On Being a Black Lawyer
- Solicitor General tells Duke Law School’s 2013 graduates to act with integrity and fight cynicism
- Gala, Justin Miller Awards, and class gift kick off 2013 graduation weekend
- Roche '13 wins "Philosopher's Way" 15k trail run Chapel Hill News
- Celebrating the Class of 2013