Entrants must submit a 3,000-word paper on a compelling legal topic facing the music industry. For competition rules, visit the Entertainment Law Initiative page on Facebook. From the Facebook homepage, search for “The Entertainment Law Initiative”. Non-Facebook users should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and instructions.
12th Annual Entertainment Law Initiative Writing Competition
- Showalter '16 and Mohs '15 win 2015 Dean's Cup; Showalter named best oralist
- Brayton JD/MA '15 explains why she chose to undertake summer studies The National Jurist
- Student note by Rice '15 advances "great powers" analysis Volokh Conspiracy
- 19th Annual Public Interest Law Foundation Auction & Gala, Feb. 20
- Law students provide free legal services to DCI cancer patients Duke Cancer Institute