Entrants must submit a 3,000-word paper on a compelling legal topic facing the music industry. For competition rules, visit the Entertainment Law Initiative page on Facebook. From the Facebook homepage, search for “The Entertainment Law Initiative”. Non-Facebook users should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and instructions.
12th Annual Entertainment Law Initiative Writing Competition
- Glassberg '17 prevails in Hardt Cup moot court competition final
- 1L Blueprint for Success: Class of 2017 makes important connections at CPDC’s annual networking event
- Students organize "Speak-Out Against Racial Intolerance"
- Davis JD/MA ’15 receives two-year Equal Justice Initiative Legal Fellowship
- Bowling receives Distinguished Teaching Award as Duke Bar Association honors students, student groups, and faculty at 2015 D.O.N.E. Awards