This writing contest encourages and rewards law student writings on a business law subject of general or current interest. For more information, contact Leslie Banas (312-988-5630). Visit http://www.abanet.org/buslaw/hershman/hershman.doc for the entry form.
2009 Mendes Hershman Student Writing Contest
- Glassberg '17 prevails in Hardt Cup moot court competition final
- 1L Blueprint for Success: Class of 2017 makes important connections at CPDC’s annual networking event
- Students organize "Speak-Out Against Racial Intolerance"
- Davis JD/MA ’15 receives two-year Equal Justice Initiative Legal Fellowship
- Bowling receives Distinguished Teaching Award as Duke Bar Association honors students, student groups, and faculty at 2015 D.O.N.E. Awards