This writing contest encourages and rewards law student writings on a business law subject of general or current interest. For more information, contact Leslie Banas (312-988-5630). Visit http://www.abanet.org/buslaw/hershman/hershman.doc for the entry form.
2009 Mendes Hershman Student Writing Contest
- Bernstein Lecture, Nov. 3: Horowitz discusses federalism for severely divided societies
- Hira Riar LLM '15 & Prasad Hurra LLM '15
- Watch: Farahany examines legal and ethical implications of cognitive liberty Duke Forward
- Register now for Wintersession 2015
- Climate change scholarship, the law and regulations behind the barbecue, alumni updates and more… Environmental Law Newsletter