1. By April 16, 2010, e-mail an electronic copy of the winning brief to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The subject line of the e-mail should indicate that it's a Scribes brief nomination from [insert name] Law School (the students' law school, not a sponsoring law school).
3. The body of the e-mail must include the following:
a. Name of the Competition
b. Place where the brief was named "best brief" (e.g., finals, SW Regional)
c. Names of the Students Who Wrote the Brief
d. Students' School
e. Name of students' advisor, if any
4. The brief itself cannot include any information that identifies the student authors or their school. Please check the cover page, signature pages, and headers or footers.
5. Submit the brief as a PDF file if possible, although we will accept Word or WordPerfect format if necessary.
6. The brief must be submitted as a single file.