Feb. 23, 2010: 9th Annual Bernstein Lecture
Wrongful Convictions Clinic client freed after 22 years of incarceration
Michael Alan Parker, a client of Duke Law School’s Wrongful Convictions Clinic, has been released from prison after 22 years of incarceration for crimes he did not commit, including allegations of child sexual abuse.
Helfer’s MOOC on International Human Rights a Duke Law first
More than 18,500 students initially enrolled in the six-week course taught by Professor Laurence Helfer in which students debated cutting-edge human rights issues.
- Duke Law welcomes incoming international LLM students
- Levi tapped to lead new American Bar Association committee
- Webcast: Watch Duke Law Faculty discuss the most recent Supreme Court term Tuesday, Sep. 2, at 12:30 pm Duke Law YouTube
- Dunlap on anti-militant strategy: Bomb ISIL Politico
- Beskind comments on emergency appeal in school vouchers case News & Observer