Incoming Dean Judge David Levi Receives Honorable Send-off From the Federal Bench
Willett JD/MA '92 is self-proclaimed "most avid judicial tweeter in America"
New York Times
Career Profile: Mae Wu ‘01
Mae Wu loves her job at the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC) where she works to remove toxic chemicals from consumer products, improve pesticide regulation, and protect the quality of drinking water. Her husband, she jokes, is sometimes less enthusiastic.
“When I go home and tell him we can’t eat rice anymore because it contains traces of arsenic, he rolls his eyes and tells me how much he hates my job,” she says.
- Willett JD/MA '92 is self-proclaimed "most avid judicial tweeter in America" New York Times
- Dunlap discusses entry of female Marines into combat operations specialties Marine Corps Times
- Listen: Dunlap analyzes Obama's ISIS strategy Spectacular Magazine radio show
- Cox: In legal battle over AIG bailout, "the credible story here is the story the government has consistently adhered to" CNBC: Nightly Business Report
- Siegel discusses the role of animus in legal arguments over same-sex marriage Balkinization