Curt Bradley is the William Van Alstyne Professor of Law, Professor of Public Policy Studies and Senior Associate Dean for Academic Affairs. He has been on the Duke Law faculty since 2005.
1. Quick bio (hometown, education, etc.):
BA: political science, University of Colorado
JD: Harvard Law School
I still love Colorado and try to get back to Boulder for at least a week every summer.
2. What do you do for fun outside of work?
I enjoy running, listening to music and reading. I also enjoy watching "gritty" TV shows like The Wire, Breaking Bad, and Game of Thrones.
3. What are you reading right now?
I am re-reading A Passage to India, a great book. I also like non-fiction and just finished (and highly recommend) The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt by Edmund Morris.
4. What is your favorite Durham restaurant or activity and why?
One of my favorite local restaurants is Vin Rouge — good food and wine in a relaxed atmosphere.
5. Tell us something that might surprise your colleagues and students.
I like classic independent rock music from groups like R.E.M., Talking Heads, and Pink Floyd.