James B. Maxwell a member with Maxwell, Freeman & Bowman in Durham, has received the 2007 Dr. I. Beverly Lake Public Service Award from the North Carolina Bar Association. The award is given annually to an outstanding attorney who has performed exemplary public service in his/her community.
James B. Maxwell '66 Receives Public Service Award
- Teachout '99 discusses money in politics The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore
- Heilbronner '91 launches accellerator program for women-led startups Denver Post
- Sorrell '94 discusses environmental justice collaboration between Paul Quinn College and Duke The Dallas Morning News
- Malkin '01 named one of top 40 financial advisors under 40 On Wall Street
- Gutman '99 publishes "The Constitutional Foundations of European Contract Law: A Comparative Analysis" Private Law Theory