- Award for Leadership - The recipient is someone who has been especially active in the Law School and/or the greater Durham community, who demonstrates initiative and leads by example. He or she takes responsibility for his or her actions and encourages others to do the same.
- Award for Integrity - The recipient is a courageous person with strong principles, a solid character, and a true sense of altruism. Demonstrating an appreciation for honesty and justice, he or she instills these same qualities in others.
- Award for Citizenship - A genuine enthusiasm for the Duke Law School community distinguishes this recipient as someone who brings people together in constructive ways. With a spirit of optimism, he or she looks beyond individual differences to find common ground in mentoring relationships with others.
- Award for Intellectual Curiosity - Not necessarily the student with the highest grades or the most academic honors, the recipient is a person who truly enjoys learning. He or she has an intellectual hunger and passion for the law and consistently shares this with and encourages it in others.
Nominate a Classmate for the Justin Miller Awards for Graduating Duke Law Students
Montgomery-Blinn '03 urges N.C. lawmakers to require EpiPens in schools
Duke Diamond takes trophy at UVA Law Softball Invitational
On Sunday, the Duke Diamond emerged as champions at the 31st Annual University of Virginia Law School Softball Invitational in Charlottesville. After tying their first game, the team of 2Ls went on to win seven straight games to take the trophy in Duke’s first championship-game appearance since 1988.
- Duke Diamond takes trophy at UVA Law Softball Invitational
- Gupta '14: Duke Law report supports journalists' claim that Ghanaian "right to information" bill will do more harm than good Committee to Protect Journalists
- Database created by Drake '14 and Morgan '15 informs Argentine sovereign debt debate Financial Times
- Pasten LLM ’14 headed to World Bank’s Legal Associate Program for environmental and international law
- For Appellate Litigation Clinic team, Third Circuit appeal is a “highlight” experience