Bernstein Lecture, Sept. 8: South African Justice Edwin Cameron
Case Docket: The Duke Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, fall 2014
In the fall of 2014, the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic took on four exciting new cases and clients.
One new project involves the Boone, N.C.-based environmental group Arctic Voices, headed by Dr. Harvard Ayers. Students working this project are thinking globally while acting locally, as Artic Voices is interested in combatting climate change by mobilizing local communities to install rooftop solar power.
Postcards from practice: Stanback interns reflect on summer work in environmental advocacy
Twelve Duke Law students spent their summer engaged in environmental advocacy, law, and policy as Stanback interns.
- Zephyr Teachout discusses her book Corruption in America: From Benjamin Franklin's Snuff Box to Citizens United
- Siegel discusses the role of animus in legal arguments over same-sex marriage Balkinization
- Event honoring L. Neil Williams '61, T '58 addresses importance of judicial independence
- Siegel: Ginsburg "has been the voice of principled resistance" on high court LA Times
- Does Congress take the Constitution seriously? A Constitution Day conversation sponsored by the Program in Public Law, Sept. 17