Dunlap addresses legality of al-Awlaki killing
Siegel says same-sex marriage in N.C. is "no longer a difficult legal question"
Duke Law and the 2014-2015 Supreme Court term
In addition to their contributions to the public discourse on the Supreme Court, Duke faculty members have co-authored amicus briefs in two cases pending before the high court.
- Wallace named United States Olympic Committee's athlete ombudsman U.S. Olympic Committee
- Helfer lectures on international law and the use of force in Ukraine and Syria at Peking University Law School PKU Law School
- Haagen comments on NCAA's imprecise rules for pre-college athletes Wall Street Journal
- Helfer lectures on the backlash against international courts at Beijing's Renmin Law School Renmin Law School
- At Duke Law, chief of DOJ Criminal Division explains that international corruption compromises national security FCPA Blog