Dunlap addresses legality of al-Awlaki killing in USA Today and Wall Street Journal
Salzman analyzes strengths and predicts pitfalls on the 40th anniversary of the Safe Drinking Water Act
The Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) was signed into law on Dec. 16, 1974. On the 40th anniversary of that signing, Professor James Salzman reflects on the law’s effectiveness in an essay for Slate, concluding that the SDWA was groundbreaking in ways that may be taken for granted today, but also that it faces significant challenges going forward.
Rabiej co-authors Federal Appellate Procedure Manual
John K. Rabiej, director of Duke Law’s Center for Judicial Studies, has co-authored the new Federal Appellate Procedure Manual with Judge Alex Kozinski of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. Both have extensive, first-hand experience in the rulemaking process.
- Dunlap says that views on the Senate CIA report are “intractably polarized" FiveThirtyEight
- Dunlap: Senate report on CIA torture presents little risk, except to morale Bloomberg
- Dunlap: SecDef nominee's sterling reputation should carry him through bumbled selection process McClatchy DC
- Dunlap praises departing defense chief Hagel's management of US-China military relations China Daily
- Dunlap discusses the National Guard's many duties Agence France-Presse