Helfer’s MOOC on International Human Rights a Duke Law first
More than 18,500 students initially enrolled in the six-week course taught by Professor Laurence Helfer in which students debated cutting-edge human rights issues.
Eaglin '08 addresses risk-based sentencing and its impact on minorities
- Webcast: Watch Duke Law Faculty discuss the most recent Supreme Court term Tuesday, Sep. 2, at 12:15 pm Duke Law YouTube
- Dunlap on anti-militant strategy: Bomb ISIL Politico
- Levi tapped to lead new American Bar Association committee
- Beskind comments on emergency appeal in school vouchers case News & Observer
- Helfer’s MOOC on International Human Rights a Duke Law first