State Sen. Daniel T. Blue Jr. '73, a former chair of the Duke Board of Trustees, received Duke’s highest honor for distinguished service and says Founder’s Day should honor the courage of Duke’s African-American ‘firsts.’
Blue ’73 receives Duke’s University Medal, delivers Founders' Day address, Oct. 4
Case Docket: The Duke Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, fall 2014
In the fall of 2014, the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic took on four exciting new cases and clients.
One new project involves the Boone, N.C.-based environmental group Arctic Voices, headed by Dr. Harvard Ayers. Students working this project are thinking globally while acting locally, as Artic Voices is interested in combatting climate change by mobilizing local communities to install rooftop solar power.
Postcards from practice: Stanback interns reflect on summer work in environmental advocacy
Twelve Duke Law students spent their summer engaged in environmental advocacy, law, and policy as Stanback interns.
- Under leadership of Sorrell '94, Paul Quinn College partners with Duke to address urban blight and environmental injustice Duke Today
- Case Docket: The Duke Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, fall 2014
- Postcards from practice: Stanback interns reflect on summer work in environmental advocacy
- Cox: In legal battle over AIG bailout, "the credible story here is the story the government has consistently adhered to" CNBC: Nightly Business Report
- Siegel discusses the role of animus in legal arguments over same-sex marriage Balkinization