State Sen. Daniel T. Blue Jr. '73, a former chair of the Duke Board of Trustees, received Duke’s highest honor for distinguished service and says Founder’s Day should honor the courage of Duke’s African-American ‘firsts.’
Blue ’73 receives Duke’s University Medal, delivers Founders' Day address, Oct. 4
- Schwarcz files amicus in controversial securities case Ace Securities Corp. v. DB Structured Products, Inc.
- Dunlap comments on charges against accused U.S. Army deserter held captive by Taliban Christian Science Monitor
- Jenkins on "Blurred Lines" verdict: "If you love music, this decision should be deeply troubling" Center for the Study of the Public Domain
- Dunlap: Bringing Bergdahl home was the right choice—deserter or not Time
- Blocher and Gulati analyze impact of Crimean annexation on Ukraine's debt to Russia Financial Times