- Tuesday, July 16, 10 am: Rising 3Ls register for up to 9 credits
- Wednesday, July 17, 10 am: Rising 2Ls register for up to 9 credits
- Thursday, July 18, 10 am: Rising 3Ls, continuing SJDs, and incoming LLM-LE students register for up to 16 credits
- Friday, July 19, 10 am: Rising 2Ls register for to 16 credits.
- Saturday, July 20, 12:00 am: Drop/Add begins; 17 credit limit.
- Wednesday, August 28: Upper Level classes begin
- Thursday, September 5, 11:59 pm: drop/add ends
Bookbags will open Friday, July 12
Blocher argues for creation of interstate market for sovereign territory in the U.S.
Professor Joseph Blocher argues that the unique relationship between state sovereignty and state territory in the United States creates threads—mobile state borders and active markets for public land and sovereign functions—that can and should be woven together to create an interstate market for sovereign territory.University of Pennsylvania Law Review
Duke Law teams with Duke Dining Services to select new cafe vendor
Representatives of Duke Law faculty, staff, and students will participate in the selection of a new vendor to operate the second-floor café.