The Crape Myrtle Festival presented the Duke AIDS Legal Project (DALP) with a check for $5,000 in support of DALP’s legal and policy work on behalf of HIV positive persons in North Carolina. The Crape Myrtle Festival supports organizations that address HIV/AIDS and additional health needs found within the gay, lesbian, and transgender communities. The Festival announced its 2013 beneficiaries at its annual Harvest Tea on November 3, 2013 in Raleigh. Carolyn McAllaster, director of DALP, expressed her appreciation for the festival’s long-standing support of DALP’s work.
- Kaufman '85 dedicated career to public service Broadcasting and Cable
- Lathrop comments on Russian bid to extend arctic continental shelf RIA Novosti
- Dunlap discusses U.S. drone policy Duke Today
- Analysis from Center for Judicial Studies shows multidistrict litigation occupying a large portion of federal civil docket National Law Journal
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic attorneys fight to present new evidence on behalf of client Fayetteville Observer