The Crape Myrtle Festival presented the Duke AIDS Legal Project (DALP) with a check for $5,000 in support of DALP’s legal and policy work on behalf of HIV positive persons in North Carolina. The Crape Myrtle Festival supports organizations that address HIV/AIDS and additional health needs found within the gay, lesbian, and transgender communities. The Festival announced its 2013 beneficiaries at its annual Harvest Tea on November 3, 2013 in Raleigh. Carolyn McAllaster, director of DALP, expressed her appreciation for the festival’s long-standing support of DALP’s work.
Crape Myrtle Festival announces grant for Duke AIDS Legal Project
- Bernstein Lecture, Nov. 3: Horowitz discusses federalism for severely divided societies
- Wallace named United States Olympic Committee's athlete ombudsman U.S. Olympic Committee
- Haagen comments on NCAA's imprecise rules for pre-college athletes Wall Street Journal
- At Duke Law, chief of DOJ Criminal Division explains that international corruption compromises national security FCPA Blog
- Wiener book cited in debate over transatlantic trade negotiations EurActiv