The Crape Myrtle Festival presented the Duke AIDS Legal Project (DALP) with a check for $5,000 in support of DALP’s legal and policy work on behalf of HIV positive persons in North Carolina. The Crape Myrtle Festival supports organizations that address HIV/AIDS and additional health needs found within the gay, lesbian, and transgender communities. The Festival announced its 2013 beneficiaries at its annual Harvest Tea on November 3, 2013 in Raleigh. Carolyn McAllaster, director of DALP, expressed her appreciation for the festival’s long-standing support of DALP’s work.
Crape Myrtle Festival announces grant for Duke AIDS Legal Project
- Teachout ’99 guests on The Daily Show Sept. 17 The Daily Show
- Watch live | Does Congress Take the Constitution Seriously? A Constitution Day Conversation at 12:30 pm Duke Law YouTube
- Thekkekandam '10 urges budding entrepreneurs to take risks Duke Chronicle
- Center for Innovation Policy hosts symposium on broadband network regulation, Oct. 17
- Roche '13 blazes trails with wife Competitor