Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
- Watch: Duke Law events address civil rights, from Ferguson to the Voting Rights Act Duke Law YouTube
- Teachout ’99 guests on The Daily Show Sept. 17 The Daily Show
- Watch live | Does Congress Take the Constitution Seriously? A Constitution Day Conversation at 12:30 pm Duke Law YouTube
- Thekkekandam '10 urges budding entrepreneurs to take risks Duke Chronicle
- Center for Innovation Policy hosts symposium on broadband network regulation, Oct. 17