Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
- Listen to Siegel discuss implications of appellate court rulings on Affordable Care Act, 12 p.m. The State of Things
- Linnartz: In border crisis, America should hew to its better self News & Observer
- Vidmar: Jury in $23 billion tobacco case tried to "translate something for which there is no true metric" Associated Press
- Miller comments on corporate personhood in the wake of Supreme Court's Hobby Lobby decision New York Times Magazine
- Dunlap reviews Iraq war memoir of former Defense Secretary Gates Lawfare