Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
- Bernstein Lecture, Nov. 3: Horowitz discusses federalism for severely divided societies
- Wallace named United States Olympic Committee's athlete ombudsman U.S. Olympic Committee
- Haagen comments on NCAA's imprecise rules for pre-college athletes Wall Street Journal
- At Duke Law, chief of DOJ Criminal Division explains that international corruption compromises national security FCPA Blog
- Wiener book cited in debate over transatlantic trade negotiations EurActiv