Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
- New Wintersession course for 1Ls highlights role of corporate lawyers
- Cox on Volcker rule: "The longer it gets, the more holes it's got" Associated Press
- Cox says Dodd-Frank is "a tremendous boomlet for law-firm revenues" Bloomberg News
- Baxter discusses Volcker rule implementation Channel NewsAsia
- Sager '85 and Christofferson '72 participate in tree-lighting ceremony Deseret News