Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
- DeMott examines corporate bylaws that affect shareholders' litigation rights HLS Forum on Corp. Governance and Financial Regulation
- Huckerby: Women are "re-branding ISIS as less of a terror group and more of a state building exercise" Agence France-Presse
- Kaufman appointed to SEC's new Equity Market Structure Advisory Committee U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Sorrell '94 discusses environmental justice collaboration between Paul Quinn College and Duke The Dallas Morning News
- Krawiec comments on ruling finding that compensation for human egg donation and related services is taxable income The Faculty Lounge