Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
- Learning to navigate the world of business and entrepreneurship: Students hope LLMLE program helps launch their careers
- Dunlap discusses U.S. drone policy Duke Today
- Kaufman '85 dedicated career to public service Broadcasting and Cable
- Lathrop comments on Russian bid to extend arctic continental shelf RIA Novosti
- Longest says Alcoa case outcome will affect drinking water supply of millions of North Carolinians News & Observer