Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
- McAllaster comments on HIV/AIDS stigma in the South McClatchy-Tribune
- Haagen comments on "public relations element" of NFL discipline policy Bloomberg
- Does Congress take the Constitution seriously? A Constitution Day conversation sponsored by the Program in Public Law, Sept. 17
- Young discusses conflict between federal and state pot laws Cleveland Plain Dealer
- Buell comments on DOJ's "Enron buster" Bloomberg News