Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
- Siegel analyzes competing interpretations of U.S. v. Windsor Balkinization
- Dodson '00 discusses "The Legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg" Hamilton and Griffin on Rights
- Longest: N.C. needs to stay on green energy path News & Observer
- Video: Sen. Lindsey Graham addresses LENS conference on "Law in the Age of Forever War" Duke Law
- Dunlap discusses cyber security and warfare Duke Political Review