Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
- Siegel on Supreme Court same-sex marriage argument: "It's overwhelmingly likely that they're going to invalidate the state bans" WNCN
- Skinner-Thompson '08 examines "The 'Straight' Faces of Same-Sex Marriage" Slate
- Zhang: Why are Chinese leftists embracing Confucius? ChinaFile
- Nowlin discusses antibiotic resistance and livestock farming NRDC: Switchboard
- Baylor '90: Anti-RFRA CEOs can't be believed News & Observer