Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
- Jenkins on "Blurred Lines" verdict: "If you love music, this decision should be deeply troubling" Center for the Study of the Public Domain
- Dunlap: Bringing Bergdahl home was the right choice—deserter or not Time
- Blocher and Gulati analyze impact of Crimean annexation on Ukraine's debt to Russia Financial Times
- Dunlap comments on charges against accused U.S. Army deserter held captive by Taliban Christian Science Monitor
- Gulati comments on Ukrainian debt restructuring Reuters