Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
- Renovations to Duke Law building to begin week of April 21
- Duke Bar Association bestows 2014 D.O.N.E. Awards on students, faculty, organizations
- Duke flags lowered: Trustee Emerita Margaret Harris '40 led trailblazing professional and civic life Duke Today
- Law Alumni Association awards faculty and alumni for accomplishments and service 2014 Alumni Awards
- Beskind argues Racial Justice Act death penalty case before N.C. Supreme Court New York Times