Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
- Griffin discusses role of narrative, storytelling, and probability in assessing guilt and innocence Oral Argument
- Teachout '99 discusses money in politics The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore
- Longest on Alcoa Yadkin river cleanup: "If the polluter doesn’t pay, then all the rest of us do" Southern Investigative Reporting Foundation
- Heilbronner '91 launches accellerator program for women-led startups Denver Post
- Huckerby: Women are "re-branding ISIS as less of a terror group and more of a state building exercise" Agence France-Presse