Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
- Blocher: Second Amendment is now seen as protecting the individual right to keep and bear arms The Center for Public Integrity
- Dunlap: National Guard should only support peacekeeping in Ferguson or risk erosion of respect, affection for military Yahoo News
- Teachout '99 discusses why she's running to be governor of New York Salon
- Salzman says U.S. drinking water is not entirely risk free, but safe enough The Daily Beast
- Majestic '82 remembered as national leader in education law News and Observer