Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
- Baxter challenges financial industry pushback against regulator's process for labeling nonbanks as systemic risks Law 360
- On post-Ferguson Thanksgiving, Purdy reflects on "an unjust past that remains terribly present" Huffington Post
- Dunlap on defense secretary's resignation: "Hagel was brought on board to facilitate the downsizing of defense, but world events are causing a rethinking of the wisdom of doing so" McClatchy DC
- Cox on Citigroup after latest Fed fine: Investment scheme was "duplicitous to the little guy" Wall Street Journal
- Coward ’06 co-authors reference guide, "Raising Issues of Race in North Carolina Criminal Cases" North Carolina Criminal Law