Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
Case Docket: The Duke Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, fall 2014
In the fall of 2014, the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic took on four exciting new cases and clients.
One new project involves the Boone, N.C.-based environmental group Arctic Voices, headed by Dr. Harvard Ayers. Students working this project are thinking globally while acting locally, as Artic Voices is interested in combatting climate change by mobilizing local communities to install rooftop solar power.
Postcards from practice: Stanback interns reflect on summer work in environmental advocacy
Twelve Duke Law students spent their summer engaged in environmental advocacy, law, and policy as Stanback interns.
- Case Docket: The Duke Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, fall 2014
- Postcards from practice: Stanback interns reflect on summer work in environmental advocacy
- Under leadership of Sorrell '94, Paul Quinn College partners with Duke to address urban blight and environmental injustice Duke Today
- Dunlap discusses entry of female Marines into combat operations specialties Marine Corps Times
- Listen: Dunlap analyzes Obama's ISIS strategy Spectacular Magazine radio show