Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
- Dunlap on defense secretary's resignation: "Hagel was brought on board to facilitate the downsizing of defense, but world events are causing a rethinking of the wisdom of doing so" McClatchy DC
- Cox on Citigroup after latest Fed fine: Investment scheme was "duplicitous to the little guy" Wall Street Journal
- Baxter: To avoid regulatory capture, the Fed needs more transparency, fewer Wall St. insiders Marketplace
- Coward ’06 co-authors reference guide, "Raising Issues of Race in North Carolina Criminal Cases" North Carolina Criminal Law
- Dellinger: In justices’ calculations on gay marriage, a legal golden ratio looms New York Times