Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
Siegel says same-sex marriage in N.C. is "no longer a difficult legal question"
Duke Law and the 2014-2015 Supreme Court term
In addition to their contributions to the public discourse on the Supreme Court, Duke faculty members have co-authored amicus briefs in two cases pending before the high court.
- Center for Innovation Policy conference addresses enforcement in telecommunications Roll Call
- FCC general counsel discusses regulation, competition, and innovation at CIP conference FCC.gov
- Law review article by Mir '15 provides timely analysis of same-sex marriage tax equality Kansas City Star
- Coleman: An innocent verdict for Ferguson police would "totally undermine the St. Louis criminal justice system" Daily Mail
- Hira Riar LLM '15 & Prasad Hurra LLM '15