Margaret Flatt, a summer intern at Legal Aid of North Carolina, drafted a letter to the housing authority that won reinstatement of a housing voucher the client had lost after battling a life-threatening disorder.
Flatt '15 wins victory for Legal Aid client
Former prosecutor Miller '88 shares his story of addiction and recovery
NC Bar Journal (page 8)
Helfer’s MOOC on International Human Rights a Duke Law first
More than 18,500 students initially enrolled in the six-week course taught by Professor Laurence Helfer in which students debated cutting-edge human rights issues.
- Postcards from the practice: Duke Law students write about their summer associate experiences
- Former prosecutor Miller '88 shares his story of addiction and recovery NC Bar Journal (page 8)
- Levi tapped to lead new American Bar Association committee
- Dunlap on anti-militant strategy: Bomb ISIL Politico
- Duke Law welcomes incoming international LLM students