The Iranian American Bar Association is proud to announce its 2013 IABA law student scholarship. To be eligible, the applicant must (1) be accepted or enrolled in a full time (3Ls and LLMs are eligible) accredited U.S. law school (UCI School of Law applications will be accepted), (2) have demonstrated a commitment to the advancement of the Iranian-American community, and (3) be of Iranian heritage.
Iranian American Bar Association Scholarship - deadline March 31, 2013
Additional information and applications may be found here. The application must be received no later than March 31, 2013. Winner(s) for the 2013 IABA Scholarship will be announced in late May/early June 2013.
- Future Leaders Scholarship - deadline July 15, 2014
- Appelman Law Firm Criminal Defense Scholarship - deadline May 31, 2014
- Trusp Young Lawyers Scholarship - deadline May 15, 2014
- The Console & Hollawell Legal Leaders Scholarship - deadline July 15, 2014
- Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. Law School Diversity Scholarship - deadline May 31, 2014 Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.