The Iranian American Bar Association is proud to announce its 2013 IABA law student scholarship. To be eligible, the applicant must (1) be accepted or enrolled in a full time (3Ls and LLMs are eligible) accredited U.S. law school (UCI School of Law applications will be accepted), (2) have demonstrated a commitment to the advancement of the Iranian-American community, and (3) be of Iranian heritage.
Iranian American Bar Association Scholarship - deadline March 31, 2013
Duke Law teams with Duke Dining Services to select new cafe vendor
Representatives of Duke Law faculty, staff, and students will participate in the selection of a new vendor to operate the second-floor café.
Blocher argues for creation of interstate market for sovereign territory in the U.S.
Professor Joseph Blocher argues that the unique relationship between state sovereignty and state territory in the United States creates threads—mobile state borders and active markets for public land and sovereign functions—that can and should be woven together to create an interstate market for sovereign territory.University of Pennsylvania Law Review
- DRI 2014 Law Student Diversity Scholarship - deadline March 31, 2014
- Future Leaders Scholarship - deadline July 15, 2014
- Trusp Young Lawyers Scholarship - deadline May 15, 2014
- Fredrikson & Byron Minority Scholarship Program - deadline March 31, 2014
- Appelman Law Firm Criminal Defense Scholarship - deadline May 31, 2014