Sept. 10; Oct. 7, 22, 31; Nov. 12 & 19, 2008: How has the Bush Administration influenced the United States' public, legal, and constitutional policy and what can be learned going forward?
Lessons Learned: Examining the Legacy of the Bush Administration
- Siegel discusses legal challenge that could affect North Carolina's same-sex marriage ban The State of Things
- Siegel: Legal battle over same-sex marriage shows "halting progress" toward equal protection New York Times
- Reviewer calls Bradley's and Siegel's essay on constitutional text one of the best works of recent scholarship on constitutional law Jotwell
- Scribes names 3L Brod’s DLJ note on First Amendment’s Assembly Clause best journal article of year
- From the 20th annual LENS conference: Presidential Power and National Security