Join us for a conversation with Chris Conroy, Chief Financial Officer, of the Legal Aid Society of New York. Conroy will discuss 1) how public funding, private donations, and pro bono volunteers contribute to keeping this and similar organizations moving forward; and 2) the unique LAS practice which includes civil, criminal and juvenile practice. Lunch will be served. Open Doors: Perspectives on Career Alternatives is made possible by a gift from the Class of 2006, for the purpose of educating students on the multiple career opportunities available to law graduates. A boxed lunch from Fosters will be served.
Open Door Series Starts February 7, 2007 with CFO of Legal Aid Society of New York
- McAllaster examines factors behind relatively low HIV survival rates in Deep South The Conversation
- Wettach says making all assaults on teachers felonies could negatively impact youths far into future NC Policy Watch
- Glassberg '17 prevails in Hardt Cup moot court competition final
- 1L Blueprint for Success: Class of 2017 makes important connections at CPDC’s annual networking event
- Davis JD/MA ’15 receives two-year Equal Justice Initiative Legal Fellowship