The law firm of Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard P.C. is proud to offer eight (8) scholarships in our Law School Scholarship Essay Contest to deserving law school students who author winning essays on either the cerebral palsy or car accident topics. A short essay is required and must be submitted by March 15th, 2013 for students to be eligible.
Law School Scholarship Essay Contest - deadline March 15th, 2013
There are $5,000 total in awards and first place is $2,500. Awards can be used for tuition, supplies, or other school related expenses. These scholarships will be distributed to essay contest winners after they have been notified on April 10, 2013. Additional information and an application can be found here.
- Future Leaders Scholarship - deadline July 15, 2014
- Appelman Law Firm Criminal Defense Scholarship - deadline May 31, 2014
- Trusp Young Lawyers Scholarship - deadline May 15, 2014
- The Console & Hollawell Legal Leaders Scholarship - deadline July 15, 2014
- Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. Law School Diversity Scholarship - deadline May 31, 2014 Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C.