The law firm of Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard P.C. is proud to offer eight (8) scholarships in our Law School Scholarship Essay Contest to deserving law school students who author winning essays on either the cerebral palsy or car accident topics. A short essay is required and must be submitted by March 15th, 2013 for students to be eligible.
Law School Scholarship Essay Contest - deadline March 15th, 2013
Blocher argues for creation of interstate market for sovereign territory in the U.S.
Professor Joseph Blocher argues that the unique relationship between state sovereignty and state territory in the United States creates threads—mobile state borders and active markets for public land and sovereign functions—that can and should be woven together to create an interstate market for sovereign territory.University of Pennsylvania Law Review
Duke Law teams with Duke Dining Services to select new cafe vendor
Representatives of Duke Law faculty, staff, and students will participate in the selection of a new vendor to operate the second-floor café.
- DRI 2014 Law Student Diversity Scholarship - deadline March 31, 2014
- Future Leaders Scholarship - deadline July 15, 2014
- Appelman Law Firm Criminal Defense Scholarship - deadline May 31, 2014
- Trusp Young Lawyers Scholarship - deadline May 15, 2014
- Fredrikson & Byron Minority Scholarship Program - deadline March 31, 2014