A family-friendly experience: Soeren Skjerbek LLM '13
Case Docket: The Duke Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, fall 2014
In the fall of 2014, the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic took on four exciting new cases and clients.
One new project involves the Boone, N.C.-based environmental group Arctic Voices, headed by Dr. Harvard Ayers. Students working this project are thinking globally while acting locally, as Artic Voices is interested in combatting climate change by mobilizing local communities to install rooftop solar power.
Postcards from practice: Stanback interns reflect on summer work in environmental advocacy
Twelve Duke Law students spent their summer engaged in environmental advocacy, law, and policy as Stanback interns.
- Case Docket: The Duke Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, fall 2014
- Postcards from practice: Stanback interns reflect on summer work in environmental advocacy
- Under leadership of Sorrell '94, Paul Quinn College partners with Duke to address urban blight and environmental injustice Duke Today
- Siegel discusses the role of animus in legal arguments over same-sex marriage Balkinization
- Willett JD/MA '92 is self-proclaimed "most avid judicial tweeter in America" New York Times