If she had the money to donate, Stella Boswell knows she'd want it to go toward helping legal aid organizations. "There are whole segments of this country without access to the legal system because they can't afford representation," she said. "If we can pay more lawyers to do this work, there's a great need for that."
Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week
- Willett JD/MA '92 is self-proclaimed "most avid judicial tweeter in America" New York Times
- Dunlap discusses entry of female Marines into combat operations specialties Marine Corps Times
- Listen: Dunlap analyzes Obama's ISIS strategy Spectacular Magazine radio show
- Cox: In legal battle over AIG bailout, "the credible story here is the story the government has consistently adhered to" CNBC: Nightly Business Report
- Siegel discusses the role of animus in legal arguments over same-sex marriage Balkinization