If she had the money to donate, Stella Boswell knows she'd want it to go toward helping legal aid organizations. "There are whole segments of this country without access to the legal system because they can't afford representation," she said. "If we can pay more lawyers to do this work, there's a great need for that."
- Dunlap discusses U.S. drone policy Duke Today
- Kaufman '85 dedicated career to public service Broadcasting and Cable
- Lathrop comments on Russian bid to extend arctic continental shelf RIA Novosti
- Longest says Alcoa case outcome will affect drinking water supply of millions of North Carolinians News & Observer
- Analysis from Center for Judicial Studies shows multidistrict litigation occupying a large portion of federal civil docket National Law Journal