If she had the money to donate, Stella Boswell knows she'd want it to go toward helping legal aid organizations. "There are whole segments of this country without access to the legal system because they can't afford representation," she said. "If we can pay more lawyers to do this work, there's a great need for that."
Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week
- Bernstein Lecture, Nov. 3: Horowitz discusses federalism for severely divided societies
- At Duke Law, chief of DOJ Criminal Division explains that international corruption compromises national security FCPA Blog
- Wallace named United States Olympic Committee's athlete ombudsman U.S. Olympic Committee
- Haagen comments on NCAA's imprecise rules for pre-college athletes Wall Street Journal
- Wiener book cited in debate over transatlantic trade negotiations EurActiv