If she had the money to donate, Stella Boswell knows she'd want it to go toward helping legal aid organizations. "There are whole segments of this country without access to the legal system because they can't afford representation," she said. "If we can pay more lawyers to do this work, there's a great need for that."
Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week
- Baxter: To avoid regulatory capture, the Fed needs more transparency, fewer Wall St. insiders Marketplace
- Dellinger: In justices’ calculations on gay marriage, a legal golden ratio looms New York Times
- Longest comments on federal judge's decision to move forward with Alcoa trial Winston-Salem Journal
- Schroeder on Obama immigration order: "I don't think the president is trampling the Constitution or overreaching" Newsday
- Dellinger: On immigration, “The president is not acting unilaterally, but pursuant to his statutory authority” Slate