If she had the money to donate, Stella Boswell knows she'd want it to go toward helping legal aid organizations. "There are whole segments of this country without access to the legal system because they can't afford representation," she said. "If we can pay more lawyers to do this work, there's a great need for that."
Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week
- Analysis from Center for Judicial Studies shows multidistrict litigation occupying a large portion of federal civil docket National Law Journal
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic attorneys fight to present new evidence on behalf of client Fayetteville Observer
- Baxter examines the Fed's culture of capture and prospects for change The Conversation
- Longest says Alcoa case outcome will affect drinking water supply of millions of North Carolinians News & Observer
- Is the world finally ready to restructure sovereign debt? A Q&A with Prof. Schwarcz