If she had the money to donate, Stella Boswell knows she'd want it to go toward helping legal aid organizations. "There are whole segments of this country without access to the legal system because they can't afford representation," she said. "If we can pay more lawyers to do this work, there's a great need for that."
Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week
- Center for Innovation Policy hosts symposium on broadband network regulation, Oct. 17
- Roche '13 blazes trails with wife Competitor
- Watch: Duke Law events address civil rights, from Ferguson to the Voting Rights Act Duke Law YouTube
- Teachout ’99 guests on The Daily Show Sept. 17 The Daily Show
- Watch live | Does Congress Take the Constitution Seriously? A Constitution Day Conversation at 12:30 pm Duke Law YouTube