If she had the money to donate, Stella Boswell knows she'd want it to go toward helping legal aid organizations. "There are whole segments of this country without access to the legal system because they can't afford representation," she said. "If we can pay more lawyers to do this work, there's a great need for that."
Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week
- Schroeder on Obama immigration order: "I don't think the president is trampling the Constitution or overreaching" Newsday
- Dellinger: On immigration, “The president is not acting unilaterally, but pursuant to his statutory authority” Slate
- Duke Law Center for Judicial Studies to assume publication of Judicature
- Schroeder explains legal rationale for constitutionality of executive action on deportation relief Huffington Post
- Haagen comments on NFL player's appeal of season-long suspension over child abuse charges Bloomberg