If she had the money to donate, Stella Boswell knows she'd want it to go toward helping legal aid organizations. "There are whole segments of this country without access to the legal system because they can't afford representation," she said. "If we can pay more lawyers to do this work, there's a great need for that."
Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week
Former prosecutor Miller '88 shares his story of addiction and recovery
NC Bar Journal (page 8)
Helfer’s MOOC on International Human Rights a Duke Law first
More than 18,500 students initially enrolled in the six-week course taught by Professor Laurence Helfer in which students debated cutting-edge human rights issues.
- Former prosecutor Miller '88 shares his story of addiction and recovery NC Bar Journal (page 8)
- Duke Law welcomes incoming international LLM students
- Levi tapped to lead new American Bar Association committee
- Webcast: Watch Duke Law faculty discuss the most recent Supreme Court term Tuesday, Sep. 2, at 12:30 pm Duke Law YouTube
- Dunlap on anti-militant strategy: Bomb ISIL Politico