If she had the money to donate, Stella Boswell knows she'd want it to go toward helping legal aid organizations. "There are whole segments of this country without access to the legal system because they can't afford representation," she said. "If we can pay more lawyers to do this work, there's a great need for that."
Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week
- Schroeder analyzes DOJ leak investigation Christian Science Monitor
- Roberts cites Levy article in dissent Arlington v. FCC
- Marks '92 is RIAA's new chief of digital business and general counsel RIAA
- DeMott to participate in online symposium on Buffett essays Concurring Opinions
- Schmalbeck helps media untangle IRS investigation Duke Today