If she had the money to donate, Stella Boswell knows she'd want it to go toward helping legal aid organizations. "There are whole segments of this country without access to the legal system because they can't afford representation," she said. "If we can pay more lawyers to do this work, there's a great need for that."
Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week
- Duke flags lowered: Trustee Emerita Margaret Harris '40 led trailblazing professional and civic life Duke Today
- Duke Bar Association bestows 2014 D.O.N.E. Awards on students, faculty, organizations
- Bowling predicts future of unionized college football Talent Management
- Law Alumni Association awards faculty and alumni for accomplishments and service 2014 Alumni Awards
- Beskind argues Racial Justice Act death penalty case before N.C. Supreme Court New York Times