If she had the money to donate, Stella Boswell knows she'd want it to go toward helping legal aid organizations. "There are whole segments of this country without access to the legal system because they can't afford representation," she said. "If we can pay more lawyers to do this work, there's a great need for that."
Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week
- Huckerby: Governments "overlook and understate women's involvement in terrorist groups" LA Times
- Duke Law remembers Professor Jonathan Ocko
- Lau on release of innocent man jailed for 37 years: State should take more active role in correcting wrongful convictions WUNC
- Malkin '01 named one of top 40 financial advisors under 40 On Wall Street
- Huckerby: We have to move past stereotypes and myths to understand the role of women in terror groups New York Times