If she had the money to donate, Stella Boswell knows she'd want it to go toward helping legal aid organizations. "There are whole segments of this country without access to the legal system because they can't afford representation," she said. "If we can pay more lawyers to do this work, there's a great need for that."
Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week
- Heilbronner '91 launches accellerator program for women-led startups Denver Post
- Huckerby: Women are "re-branding ISIS as less of a terror group and more of a state building exercise" Agence France-Presse
- DeMott examines corporate bylaws that affect shareholders' litigation rights HLS Forum on Corp. Governance and Financial Regulation
- Sorrell '94 discusses environmental justice collaboration between Paul Quinn College and Duke The Dallas Morning News
- Krawiec comments on ruling finding that compensation for human egg donation and related services is taxable income The Faculty Lounge