If she had the money to donate, Stella Boswell knows she'd want it to go toward helping legal aid organizations. "There are whole segments of this country without access to the legal system because they can't afford representation," she said. "If we can pay more lawyers to do this work, there's a great need for that."
Stella Boswell is the Blue Devil of the Week
- Schwarcz files amicus in controversial securities case Ace Securities Corp. v. DB Structured Products, Inc.
- Dunlap: Bringing Bergdahl home was the right choice—deserter or not Time
- Blocher and Gulati analyze impact of Crimean annexation on Ukraine's debt to Russia Financial Times
- Dunlap comments on charges against accused U.S. Army deserter held captive by Taliban Christian Science Monitor
- Jenkins on "Blurred Lines" verdict: "If you love music, this decision should be deeply troubling" Center for the Study of the Public Domain