News & Events for Faculty
Suggest a Tech Tip
Today's Tech Tip
There are no new tech tips today.
There are no new RA listings today.
There are no new bulletin board items today.
The Leos are showing their gratitude with a $1.25 million gift to Duke Law.
Duke Law News
- Longest: State "cut sweetheart deal" to absolve Duke Energy of responsibility for coal ash dumps Independent Weekly
- Rabiej co-authors Federal Appellate Procedure Manual
- Levi, Rabiej co-author new Federal Civil Procedure Manual
- Duke Law students organize “die-in”
- Schroeder testifies before Senate Judiciary Committee regarding executive action on immigration
Faculty in the News
- Salzman analyzes strengths and predicts pitfalls on the 40th anniversary of the Safe Drinking Water Act
- Sachs on "Saving Originalism's Soul" Library of Law and Liberty
- Schmalbeck discusses Supreme Court case on Colorado’s requirement for merchants to report out-of-state purchases Bloomberg Radio
- Charles says questions about how police treat minorities "have been with us for a very long time" CBS News
- Dunlap says that views on the Senate CIA report are “intractably polarized" FiveThirtyEight
- Taisu Zhang
Do Kinship Networks Strengthen Private Property? Evidence from Rural China, 12 Journal of Empirical Legal Studies (forthcoming) (with Xiaoxue Zhao)
- Gregg Patrick Strauss
Why the State Cannot Simply Abolish Marriage, 90 Indiana Law Journal (forthcoming)
- Lisa Kern Griffin
Lying and the Letter of the Law
- Steven L. Schwarcz
The Functional Regulation of Finance (May 19, 2014)
- Maj. Gen. Charles J. Dunlap, Jr., USAF (Ret.)
Still Shortchanged: Some Observations About the New Army/Marine Corps COIN Doctrine, Small Wars Journal (May 18, 2012)
- Professor Dunlap was a guest speaker at the event, Remotely-piloted Aircraft Know as “Drones”: A Proponent’s Perspective, for the Carnegie Council Public Affairs Program, New York, New York. (January 29, 2014) » More
- Professor Michaels presented "On Liberalism and Legal Pluralism" at the Law and Globalization Seminar, Yale Law School. (April 01, 2014)
- Professor Buell presented, "Notice and Modern Crimes," at the Neighborhood Criminal Justice Roundtable, held at the University of Virginia School of Law. (July 23, 2014)