News & Events for Faculty
There are no new announcements today.
Suggest a Tech Tip
Today's Tech Tip
There are no new tech tips today.
There are no new RA listings today.
There are no new bulletin board items today.
The Presidential Award is one of the highest honors given to staff and faculty members for outstanding job performance and distinctive contributions at Duke.Duke Today
Duke Law News
- 1L Blueprint for Success: Class of 2017 makes important connections at CPDC’s annual networking event
- Students organize "Speak-Out Against Racial Intolerance"
- Davis JD/MA ’15 receives two-year Equal Justice Initiative Legal Fellowship
- Bowling receives Distinguished Teaching Award as Duke Bar Association honors students, student groups, and faculty at 2015 D.O.N.E. Awards
- Duke Law students answer Legal Aid inquiries as "lawyers on the line"
Faculty in the News
- Richman co-authors report on healthcare pricing National Academy of Social Insurance
- Wettach says making all assaults on teachers felonies could negatively impact youths far into future NC Policy Watch
- Schmalbeck talks "winners and losers on tax day" The State of Things
- Linnartz discusses unintended consequences of guilty pleas for immigrants Indyweek
- Zelenak comments on proposed estate tax repeal Bloomberg
- Taisu Zhang
Do Kinship Networks Strengthen Private Property? Evidence from Rural China, 12 Journal of Empirical Legal Studies (forthcoming) (with Xiaoxue Zhao)
- Gregg Patrick Strauss
Why the State Cannot Simply Abolish Marriage, 90 Indiana Law Journal (forthcoming)
- Steven L. Schwarcz
Derivatives and Collateral: Balancing Remedies and Systemic Risk, University of Illinois Law Review (forthcoming)
- Lisa Kern Griffin
Lying and the Letter of the Law
- Steven L. Schwarcz
The Functional Regulation of Finance (May 19, 2014)
- Professor Horowitz served as a Distinguished Visiting Fellow at the National University of Singapore. (January 12, 2015)
- Professor Wiener co-organized “The Social Cost of Carbon (SCC) in Regulatory Analysis” conference at Duke University. (May 21, 2014) » More
- Professor McAllaster was appointed by the White House Office of National HIV/AIDS Policy to the planning committee for the upcoming White House Meeting on HIV in the South. (July 30, 2014)