News & Events for Faculty
Suggest a Tech Tip
Today's Tech Tip
There are no new tech tips today.
There are no new RA listings today.
There are no new bulletin board items today.
Learning to navigate the world of entrepreneurship: Students hope LLMLE program helps launch their careers
Law and Entrepreneurship students reflect on their first semester in the program.
Duke Law News
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client discusses difficulties of life after exoneration WLOS ABC 13
- Watch Bernstein Lecture: Horowitz discusses Federalism in severely divided societies Duke Law YouTube
- Learning to navigate the world of entrepreneurship: Students hope LLMLE program helps launch their careers
- Is the world finally ready to restructure sovereign debt? A Q&A with Prof. Schwarcz
- Bernstein Lecture, Nov. 3: Horowitz discusses federalism for severely divided societies
Faculty in the News
- On post-Ferguson Thanksgiving, Purdy reflects on "an unjust past that remains terribly present" Huffington Post
- Baxter challenges financial industry pushback against regulator's process for labeling nonbanks as systemic risks Law 360
- Dunlap on defense secretary's resignation: "Hagel was brought on board to facilitate the downsizing of defense, but world events are causing a rethinking of the wisdom of doing so" McClatchy DC
- Cox on Citigroup after latest Fed fine: Investment scheme was "duplicitous to the little guy" Wall Street Journal
- Baxter: To avoid regulatory capture, the Fed needs more transparency, fewer Wall St. insiders Marketplace
- Taisu Zhang
Do Kinship Networks Strengthen Private Property? Evidence from Rural China, 12 Journal of Empirical Legal Studies (forthcoming) (with Xiaoxue Zhao)
- Gregg Patrick Strauss
Why the State Cannot Simply Abolish Marriage, 90 Indiana Law Journal (forthcoming)
- Steven L. Schwarcz
The Functional Regulation of Finance (May 19, 2014)
- Maj. Gen. Charles J. Dunlap, Jr., USAF (Ret.)
Still Shortchanged: Some Observations About the New Army/Marine Corps COIN Doctrine, Small Wars Journal (May 18, 2012)
- Mitu Gulati
From Pigs to Hogs (May 7, 2014) (with Stephen J. Choi)
- Professor Schwarcz presented at a faculty workshop at the University of Alabama School of Law. (March 10, 2014)
- Professor Schwarcz presented at a faculty workshop at Florida State University College of Law. (March 27, 2014)
- Professor Helfer was a guest lecturer for a graduate seminar on the topic of human rights and intellectual property for the University of Copenhagen's history department. (June 23, 2014)