News & Events for Faculty
View the Calendar
There are no new RA listings today.
There are no new bulletin board items today.
Meet Michael Herrera: A member of the inaugural JD/LLMLE class, Michael’s interests in multiple disciplines led him to pursue a joint degree.
Today at the Cafe: Wednesday
- #LAW Paninis: Hearty BBQ short rib; Skinny Ham & Swiss w/Honey Mustard, both w/fries or salad, Fresh baked goods, Housemade ice cream!
- #LAW Spicy Thai Beef Stir Fry, Stir Fried Veggies, Tofu Stir Fry; Gyros; Black Bean & Tasso Ham Soup; Paninis; Sliders; Grab-n-Go Salads
- #LAW Fiesta Grits Bowl & VEGAN Fiesta Bowls, Cheesy Grits, Yogurt Parfaits, Fruit Cups, Organic & Fair Trade Coffee: Espressos & more!
- #LAW Banana Walnut Chocolate Chunk Baked Oatmeal, Breakfast Burritos, Pineapple Pomegranate Smoothies; Local Eggs, Bacon, Sausage
Duke Law News
- The man who criminalized genocide found wartime refuge at Duke Law School Duke Magazine
- Mansfield fellowships support students’ public interest work
- Stanback gift facilitates expansion, reach of Environmental Clinic
- Duke AIDS Legal Project receives $100K grant from Elton John AIDS Foundation
- Huckerby brings human trafficking experts to Duke to lay groundwork for student assistance to U.N. News & Observer
Faculty in the News
- Baxter discusses Volcker rule implementation Channel NewsAsia
- Baxter analyzes final version of Volcker rule BusinessDay TV
- Dunlap critiques Gillibrand's proposed legislation addressing military sexual assault Just Security
- Supreme Court Atlantic Marine opinion discusses Sachs' argument, leaves open possibility it is correct SCOTUSblog
- Young says Supreme Court cases challenging ACA contraception mandate should provide clarity Duke Today
- Matthew Adler
Extended Preferences and Interpersonal Comparisons, Journal of Economics & Philosophy (forthcoming 2014)
- Samuel W. Buell
Is The White Collar Offender Privileged?, 63 Duke Law Journal (forthcoming)
- Laurence R. Helfer
The Influence of the Andean Intellectual Property Regime on Access to Medicines in Latin America, in Balancing Wealth and Health: The Battle over Intellectual Property and Access to Medicines in Latin America (Rochelle Dreyfuss & César Rodríguez-Garavito eds., forthcoming) (with Karen J. Alter)
- Laurence R. Helfer
International Courts as Agents of Legal Change: Evidence from LGBT Rights in Europe, 68 International Organization (forthcoming) (with Erik Voeten)
- Stephen E. Sachs
How Congress Should Fix Personal Jurisdiction, 108 Northwestern University Law Review (forthcoming)
- Professor Richman participated in a panel discussion at the American Enterprise Institute titled "Big Health: Consolidation and Competition Under the Affordable Care Act" on March 1. (March 01, 2013) » More
- Professor Horowitz will become a fellow of the American Academy in Berlin in January 2013. (January 01, 2013)
- Professor Baxter shared his expertise on a panel at the George Washington University Law School entitiled "The Future Direction of Financial Regulation After the 2012 Election" that included Professor Cox on February 8. (February 08, 2013) » More