News & Events for Faculty
View the calendar
Law School 3043
Law School 4042
Law School 4047
More Alerts & Deadlines
Alerts & Deadlines
There are no new announcements today.
Suggest a Tech Tip
Today's Tech Tip
There are no new tech tips today.
There are no new RA listings today.
There are no new bulletin board items today.
The Leos are showing their gratitude with a $1.25 million gift to Duke Law.
Duke Law News
- Longest: State "cut sweetheart deal" to absolve Duke Energy of responsibility for coal ash dumps Independent Weekly
- Levi, Rabiej co-author new Federal Civil Procedure Manual
- Rabiej co-authors Federal Appellate Procedure Manual
- Duke Law students organize “die-in”
- Schroeder testifies before Senate Judiciary Committee regarding executive action on immigration
Faculty in the News
- Charles comments on firing of Charlotte city employee over Facebook post WFAE Charlotte
- Salzman analyzes strengths and predicts pitfalls on the 40th anniversary of the Safe Drinking Water Act
- Sachs on "Saving Originalism's Soul" Library of Law and Liberty
- Schmalbeck discusses Supreme Court case on Colorado’s requirement for merchants to report out-of-state purchases Bloomberg Radio
- Charles says questions about how police treat minorities "have been with us for a very long time" CBS News
- Taisu Zhang
Do Kinship Networks Strengthen Private Property? Evidence from Rural China, 12 Journal of Empirical Legal Studies (forthcoming) (with Xiaoxue Zhao)
- Gregg Patrick Strauss
Why the State Cannot Simply Abolish Marriage, 90 Indiana Law Journal (forthcoming)
- Lisa Kern Griffin
Lying and the Letter of the Law
- Steven L. Schwarcz
The Functional Regulation of Finance (May 19, 2014)
- Maj. Gen. Charles J. Dunlap, Jr., USAF (Ret.)
Still Shortchanged: Some Observations About the New Army/Marine Corps COIN Doctrine, Small Wars Journal (May 18, 2012)
- Professor Knight will give a lecture at Yale University. (December 03, 2014)
- Professor McAllaster received the American Bar Association Alexander D. Forger Award for Excellence in HIV Legal Services and Advocacy. (December 31, 2013)
- Professor Buell was a panelist on the topic of managerial liability at the Conference on Sanctioning Corporate Crimes and Financial Misdealing, held at New York University School of Law. (April 23, 2014)