News & Events for Faculty
View the calendar
- Mar 13 6:30 PM • See description
- Mar 17 12:15 PM • Law School 3041
- Mar 17 12:15 PM • Law School 4042
- Mar 17 12:15 PM • Law School 4040
- Mar 18 12:15 PM • Law School 3043
There are no new announcements today.
There are no new RA listings today.
There are no new bulletin board items today.
Queralt, a former Duke Law exchange student, returned for his masters due to the strength of the Law School's programs and the way it cares for LLM students.
Duke Law News
- Start-Up Ventures Clinic finds learning opportunities in supporting Triangle social entrepreneurs UNC Campus Y
- Duke Law teams with Duke Dining Services to select new cafe vendor
- Zhang, scholar of comparative legal history, property law, and Chinese law, to join governing faculty
- Baliga '14 and Glass '14 win 2014 Dean's Cup; Glass named best oralist by federal judges
- Students’ mock trial training for Durham middle-schoolers garners recognition
Faculty in the News
- Gulati: Loan payment provision may give Ukrainians a weapon with which to counter Russia FT Alphaville
- Farahany discusses neuroscience and the law The State of Things
- Bowling: State bar character and fitness tests could have chilling effect on law students seeking treatment for depression The American Lawyer
- Blocher argues for creation of interstate market for sovereign territory in the U.S. University of Pennsylvania Law Review
- Helfer says international condemnation of antigay laws can cause a counterreaction New York Times
- Curtis A. Bradley
Constructed Constraint and the Constitutional Text (February 19, 2014) (with Neil Siegel)
- Steven L. Schwarcz
The Governance Structure of Shadow Banking: Rethinking Assumptions About Limited Liability (February 18, 2014)
- Mitu Gulati
Santa Anna and His Black Eagle: The Origins of Pari Passu? (February 18, 2014) (with Benjamin Remy Chabot)
- Neil S. Siegel
Federalism as a Way Station: Windsor as Exemplar of Doctrine in Motion (February 14, 2014)
- Michael Bradley
Does Board Independence Reduce the Cost of Debt? (February 4, 2014) (with Dong Chen)