News & Events for Staff
Law School 4042
Law School 4047
Law School 4049
Law School Star Commons
Alerts & Deadlines
- Academic Technologies Announcements
- Career Center Announcements
- Public Interest Announcements
- Registrar Announcements
- Student Affairs Announcements
Raheb likes everything at Duke including the friendly and hard-working students, extracurricular activites, law professors, and courses that are designed to prepare graduates to succeed and prove themselves from the first day in practice.
Duke Law News
- Wiener co-authors portion of climate change report issued by U.N. panel New York Times
- Legal experts discuss the N.C. Racial Justice Act
- Rethinking Regulation and Reform: Behavioral Economics and the Regulatory State, 4/10-11
- Database created by Drake '14 and Morgan '15 informs Argentine sovereign debt debate Financial Times
- Pasten LLM ’14 headed to World Bank’s Legal Associate Program for environmental and international law
Today at the Cafe: Wednesday
- #LAW Raw Sweet Potato Dream Salads, Kelp Noodle Salads; Yummy baked goods; Chocolate mousse; GF VV Chocolate Chip Cookies are back!
- #LAW Sliders! BBQ Pork w/Slaw or Black Bean, Corn & Cilantro Sour Cream; Soups: Lentil Kale Spinach; Asparagus; Harira(chickpea & beef)
- #LAW PANINIS: Turkey-Spinach-Artichoke-Roasted Pepper-Herbed Cream Cheese Hearty; Ham-Jack-Sweet & Spicy Cherry Pepper Dressing Skinny
- #LAW Curried Chicken w/Julienne Veggies, Curried Tofu w/Peas & Leeks, Chipotle Mac & Cheese, Glazed Carrots, Gyros, Soups, Sliders
- #LAW Peach Raspberry Oatmeal, Steak Brkfst Burritos, Peach Melon Smoothies; Local Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, VEGAN Tofu Scramble, Cheesy Grits!