News & Events for Staff
View the Calendar
There are no new announcements today.
Suggest a Tech Tip
Today's Tech Tip
There are no new bulletin board items today.
- Academic Technologies Announcements
- Career Center Announcements
- Public Interest Announcements
- Registrar Announcements
- Student Affairs Announcements
The 101 foreign-trained lawyers represent 42 different countries and include the law school’s first students from Afghanistan, Belize, Kosovo, and Oman.
Duke Law News
- Postcards from the practice: Duke Law students write about their summer associate experiences
- Duke Law welcomes incoming international LLM students
- Levi tapped to lead new American Bar Association committee
- CSPD's open coursebook on "Intellectual Property: Law and the Information Society" available for free download Center for the Study of the Public Domain
- Helfer’s MOOC on International Human Rights a Duke Law first