News & Events for Staff
View the Calendar
There are no new announcements today.
There are no new bulletin board items today.
- Academic Technologies Announcements
- Career Center Announcements
- Public Interest Announcements
- Registrar Announcements
- Student Affairs Announcements
Sara Sternberg Greene’s interests span bankruptcy, commercial law, contracts, tax, poverty, and health law, and Taisu Zhang is a scholar of comparative and economic legal history, property law, and Chinese law.
Duke Law News
- Danner receives American Association of Law Libraries Distinguished Lectureship Award
- Duke Law co-hosting summer workshops for prospective applicants
- Video: Judicial clerkships at Duke Law Duke Law YouTube
- International Human Rights Clinic: Students help U.N. craft principles on redress for human trafficking victims
- Bill Reppy Jr. and Juliann Tenney ’79: Planned gift reflects deep ties to Duke Law