News & Events for Staff
Suggest a Tech Tip
Today's Tech Tip
There are no new tech tips today.
- Academic Technologies Announcements
- Career Center Announcements
- Public Interest Announcements
- Registrar Announcements
- Student Affairs Announcements
Sara Sternberg Greene’s interests span bankruptcy, commercial law, contracts, tax, poverty, and health law, and Taisu Zhang is a scholar of comparative and economic legal history, property law, and Chinese law.
Duke Law News
- Helfer’s MOOC on International Human Rights a Duke Law first
- CSPD's open coursebook on "Intellectual Property: Law and the Information Society" available for free download Center for the Study of the Public Domain
- New Law School eatery Cafe de Novo up and running for new semester Duke Chronicle
- Duke Law welcomes the JD class of 2017
- A rare opportunity for upper-year students: Space still available in some Duke Law clinics