News & Events for Staff
View the Calendar
There are no new announcements today.
There are no new bulletin board items today.
- Academic Technologies Announcements
- Career Center Announcements
- Public Interest Announcements
- Registrar Announcements
- Student Affairs Announcements
Elisabeth de Fontenay, emerging scholar of corporate law, finance, and financial institutions, joins governing faculty
Elisabeth de Fontenay will join the Duke Law governing faculty on July 1 as an associate professor of law. She comes to Duke from Harvard Law School where she has served as a Climenko Fellow and lecturer in law since 2011.
Duke Law News
- View webcast of "New Scholarship on Happiness" conference, May 22-23 Duke Law Ustream
- Zelenak discusses new book, "Learning to Love Form 1040" The Michael Smerconish Program
- Bryant '14 discusses being the first African American DLJ editor-in-chief On Being a Black Lawyer
- Gala, Justin Miller Awards, and class gift kick off 2013 graduation weekend
- Roche '13 wins "Philosopher's Way" 15k trail run Chapel Hill News