News & Events for All Students
There are no new announcements today.
There are no new RA listings today.
There are no new bulletin board items today.
A visit to an orphanage during a high school trip to Kenya in 2007 opened up a world of possibility for Abbott, and even shaped the direction of her future law study.
Duke Law News
- Danner receives American Association of Law Libraries Distinguished Lectureship Award
- Duke Law co-hosting summer workshops for prospective applicants
- Video: Judicial clerkships at Duke Law Duke Law YouTube
- International Human Rights Clinic: Students help U.N. craft principles on redress for human trafficking victims
- Bill Reppy Jr. and Juliann Tenney ’79: Planned gift reflects deep ties to Duke Law