News & Events for All Students
There are no new announcements today.
There are no new RA listings today.
There are no new bulletin board items today.
A visit to an orphanage during a high school trip to Kenya in 2007 opened up a world of possibility for Abbott, and even shaped the direction of her future law study.
Duke Law News
- A rare opportunity for upper-year students: Space still available in some Duke Law clinics
- Ginsburg at Duke Law event: “I don’t think that 5-4 decisions have the same clout as a unanimous decision” New York Times
- Danner receives American Association of Law Libraries Distinguished Lectureship Award
- Duke Law co-hosting summer workshops for prospective applicants
- Video: Judicial clerkships at Duke Law Duke Law YouTube