News & Events for All Students
View the Calendar
Suggest a Tech Tip
Today's Tech Tip
There are no new tech tips today.
Research AssistantsAdd Notice
There are no new bulletin board items today.
A visit to an orphanage during a high school trip to Kenya in 2007 opened up a world of possibility for Abbott, and even shaped the direction of her future law study.
Duke Law News
- Duke Law welcomes incoming international LLM students
- Levi tapped to lead new American Bar Association committee
- Webcast: Watch Duke Law Faculty discuss the most recent Supreme Court term Tuesday, Sep. 2, at 12:30 pm Duke Law YouTube
- Helfer’s MOOC on International Human Rights a Duke Law first
- CSPD's open coursebook on "Intellectual Property: Law and the Information Society" available for free download Center for the Study of the Public Domain