Honors designations are awarded in the fall for the previous spring's graduating class. Notifications are sent by the Dean's Office. [see Rule 2-7]
- Ad Hoc Seminar Proposal
- Externship Registration Form
- Independent Study Enrollment
- Fuqua Course Enrollment Request
Non-Law Course at Duke University Enrollment Request
- UNC or NCCU Law Course Enrollment Request
- Law Student Audit Law Course Request
- Non-Law Student request to Take Duke Law Course
Upper Level JD Writing Registration Form
(Submit signed form to the Registrar’s Office by the end of the drop/add period)
Upper Level JD Writing Certification Form
(Submit signed form to the Registrar’s Office upon completion of the paper)
- JD/LLM Writing Certification
The Honor Pledge must be completed by all first year students by the first day of class.
Letter of Good Standing
Letters of good standing/current enrollment may be printed directly from your ACES account.
All inquiries for degree verification should be directed to the National Student Clearinghouse.