Dates & Deadlines
Fall 2014 Registration;
- Friday, July 18th – bookbags open
- Tue July 22nd – rising 3Ls register for up to 9 credits
- Wed July 23rd – rising 2Ls register for up to 9 credits
- Thu July 24th – rising 3Ls register for up to 16 credits
- Fri July 25th – rising 2Ls register for up to 16 credits
- Sat July 26th – Drop/add (up to 17 credits)
- Drop/add ends: Thursday, September 4th at 11:59 pm
All registration windows open at 8 a.m. EDT and close on the next following day at 7:59 a.m., unless otherwise indicated. Students must enroll in a minimum of 12 credits and a maximum of 16 credits unless they have permission from the Assistant Dean, Academic Advising.
Class Selection Tools
New & Notable
- The Changing Face of Marriage and Family: Pastoral and Legal Prespectives
- Business Essentials ?
- Corporate Crime Course Plus ?
- Development Finance
- Consumer Bankruptcy & Debt
- A Past and Future of Capitalist Democracy
- History of Common Law to 1800: Property and Power
- EU Commercial Law
- Energy and the Law
- AIDS/HIV and Cancer Legal Project (new course description)
- Appellate Practice (credit increase)
- International Human Rights Clinic ?
- Urban Legal History of Durham
- Structuring Venture Capital and Private Equity Transactions Course Plus Offering ?
- Information Privacy and Government Surveillance Law
Classes Outside Duke Law