Requirements for making significant changes* to a journal site in Wordpress:
- The Duke Law logo must continue to be prominently displayed.
- The journal site must continue to be linked to the Duke Law School website.
- The journal site must continue to be linked to the main journal page on the Duke Law School website.
- A search bar must be incorporated into the design.
- The journal site must use a color palette that harmonizes with the Duke Law School website. The Duke Law website will soon be using a new color palette.
The following pages or links are required to remain on the site:
- Current Issue (Table of Contents)
- Author Agreement
All new designs will be reviewed by the Web & Communications Committee
- Please contact Michael Wright for technical guidance.
* Significant changes include changes to design or interface. New content, page creation, or changes within a current template may not require additional requirements or approval.