Below you will find recent entries in our three working paper series. In each case, a click on the series title will take you to a current and full listing.
149. Deborah DeMott. The First Restatement of Agency: What Was the Agenda?
146. Deborah DeMott. Disloyal Agents
145. Neil Siegel. Dole's Future: A Strategic Analysis
Steven L. Schwarcz. To Make or to Buy: In-House Lawyering and Value Creation
Deborah DeMott. Explaining the Value of Transactional Lawyering
Curtis A. Bradley and Judith G. Kelley. To Make or to Buy: In-House Lawyering and Value Creation
13. Francesca Bignami. Protecting Privacy against the Police in the European Union: The Data Retention Directive
12. Arti K. Rai and James Boyle. Synthetic Biology: Caught between Property Rights, the Public Domain, and the Commons
11. Rebecca S. Eisenberg and Arti K. Rai. Harnessing and Sharing the Benefits of State-Sponsored Research: Intellectual Property Rights and Data Sharing in California's Stem Cell Initiative
10. Laura Underkuffler. Human Genetics Studies: The Case for Group Rights