The Moot Court Board is composed of second- and third-year law students who are chosen on the basis of their performance in intramural moot court competition. The Board organizes and conducts the Law School's annual Hardt Cup and Dean's Cup intramural competitions, and selects Duke Law's representatives to the Phillip C. Jessup International Law competition. Members of the Board regularly compete in national interscholastic moot court competitions.
- For descriptions of who we are and what we do, check out the General Info. and Membership pages.
- If you are a 1L interested in joining the Moot Court Board, explore the Hardt Cup and Jessup Cup pages.
- If you are a 2L or 3L interested in trying out for the Moot Court Board, read about the Dean's Cup and the Jessup Cup.
- For information on where Duke's Moot Court teams compete and how they do, see our Competitions page.
- For the Moot Court Board Constitution, useful links, and other resources, please see the Resources section of the site.