- Section I: Admission, Tuition, and Financial Aid Matters
- Section II: Degrees and Honors
- Section III: Academic Standards
- Section IV: Faculty
- Section V: Student Professional Misconduct
- Section VI: Career & Professional Development Related Activity
- Section VII: Administrative Policies
- Section VIII: Student Organizations
Duke Summer Institute on Law, Language, and Culture offers engaging introduction to U.S. legal system and law school for international attorneys
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg reflected on Court collegiality, and dysfunction in confirmation process during her annual Duke Law conversation with Professor Neil Siegel.
Coleman urges Duke grad students "to be part of the struggle"
At Convocation, Coleman describes using professional skills to help people in need - including clients wrongfully convicted of crimes - as "Atticus Finch moments."