- Section I: Admission, Tuition, and Financial Aid Matters
- Section II: Degrees and Honors
- Section III: Academic Standards
- Section IV: Faculty
- Section V: Student Professional Misconduct
- Section VI: Career & Professional Development Related Activity
- Section VII: Administrative Policies
- Section VIII: Student Organizations
Cyber, Security & Surveillance: Truth & Consequences
» Duke Law hosts annual conference on law, ethics, and national security, Feb. 24-25.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges