- Section I: Admission, Tuition, and Financial Aid Matters
- Section II: Degrees and Honors
- Section III: Academic Standards
- Section IV: Faculty
- Section V: Student Professional Misconduct
- Section VI: Career & Professional Development Related Activity
- Section VII: Administrative Policies
- Section VIII: Student Organizations
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.