- Section I: Admission, Tuition, and Financial Aid Matters
- Section II: Degrees and Honors
- Section III: Academic Standards
- Section IV: Faculty
- Section V: Student Professional Misconduct
- Section VI: Career & Professional Development Related Activity
- Section VII: Administrative Policies
- Section VIII: Student Organizations
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.