- Section I: Admission, Tuition, and Financial Aid Matters
- Section II: Degrees and Honors
- Section III: Academic Standards
- Section IV: Faculty
- Section V: Student Professional Misconduct
- Section VI: Career & Professional Development Related Activity
- Section VII: Administrative Policies
- Section VIII: Student Organizations
Duke Law faculty, staff, and alumni help students land prestigious positions with judges
Theft: A History of Music
Boyle and Jenkins of the Center for the Study of the Public Domain relate 2,000 years of musical history—and of musical borrowing—in comic book form.
The Duke way
Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.