Duke Law welcomes the JD Class of 2020
The students making up the class of 2020 come from 37 different U.S. states as well as Washington, DC and Puerto Rico, and from nine other countries. They represent 104 different undergraduate institutions, and a number have graduate degrees including MBA, MDiv, MPP, MA, and MS. Their backgrounds include science, teaching, education, entertainment, the arts, politics, public policy, government, business, technology, sports, and non-profit sector work.
- Median GPA: 3.75
- GPA 25/75 percentiles: 3.57/3.84
- Median LSAT: 169
- LSAT 25/75 percentiles: 166/170
- 214 students enrolled from 4,772 applicants
- Average age: 24 (ages range from 21 to 32)
- Women: 41%, Men: 59%
- Total Students of Color: 33%
- Northeast: 26%
- West: 18%
- Mid-Atlantic: 17%
- South: 16%
- Foreign: 10%
Class profile as of August 15, 2017. Final data will be submitted to the ABA in October.