News & Events for Alumni
Friday, October 9, 2015, 11:30 AM
Wednesday, October 14, 2015, 5:30 PM
Thursday, October 15, 2015, 6:00 PM
Friday, October 23, 2015, 12:00 PM
Friday, October 23, 2015, 6:00 PM
Friday, October 23, 2015, 6:30 PM
Monday, November 2, 2015, 6:30 PM
Wednesday, November 4, 2015, 6:30 PM
Thursday, November 5, 2015, 6:00 PM
Duke Law News
- Webcast | Center for Innovation Policy Conference: The Future of Video Competition and Regulation
- Center for Innovation Policy announces founding members of advisory board
- Children’s Law Clinic secures SSI benefits for disabled child
- Register now for Wintersession 2016
- Center for Innovation Policy event will examine future of video competition, regulation
- Sorrell '94 discusses influx of Latino students at HBCUs The Atlantic
- Dockterman '78 named Law360 "Trial Ace" Law360
- Margaret Spring ’92: An advocate for ocean conservation finds a unique platform at the Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Ryan Stoa ’11
- Environmental Law and Policy Clinic team tracks pollution from shuttered smelter
From the Campus: Alumni News
Watson credits his upbringing in the mountains of South Carolina with igniting his passion for environmental conservation.
- Today at #DukeLaw: Law and Place: A History of Durham with Prof. Blocher http://t.co/wuwM86lVy7 - October 09, 2015
- Children’s Law Clinic secures SSI benefits for disabled child http://t.co/nfdQ76hlhe - October 08, 2015
- #DukeLaw's Center for Innovation Policy announces founding members of advisory board http://t.co/dOMjHYnEHJ - October 08, 2015
- Dunlap: Don't "civilianize" the military justice system http://t.co/O3PDo6ay7X - October 08, 2015
- Longest says Duke Energy's coal-ash cleanup fine amounts to "pennies on the dollar" http://t.co/XTWoguLEpi - October 07, 2015
- Johnson Atkinson JD'11 has joined Manhattan Legal Services as a staff attorney. He previously was an associate at Willkie Farr & Gallagher in New York City.
- Ed Robin LLB'66 founded NAS Insurance in Encino, Calif., in 1975. The firm -- a full-service specialty insurance underwriting manager -- celebrated its 40th anniversary in September.
- Donald Nielsen JD'90, an attorney at Bell, Davis & Pitt in Winston-Salem, N.C., has been recognized by Best Lawyers in America in the fields of environmental law and litigation, and land use and zoning litigation.
- James Fox JD'71, an attorney at Bell, Davis & Pitt in Winston-Salem, N.C., has been recognized by Best Lawyers in America in the fields of bet-the-company litigation and other complex litigation areas.