News & Events for Alumni
Wednesday, September 2, 2015, 7:05 PM
Wednesday, September 9, 2015, 6:00 PM
Thursday, September 24, 2015, 5:30 PM
Friday, September 25, 2015, 6:00 PM
Wednesday, September 30, 2015, 6:00 PM
Thursday, October 8, 2015, 6:00 PM
Thursday, October 15, 2015, 6:00 PM
Friday, October 23, 2015, 12:00 PM
Duke Law News
- Duke Law students' research on healthcare policy shows potential $6.4 billion savings for Pennsylvania Nurse.com
- Duke Law Project on Law and Markets focuses on strengths and limits of markets
- Monast suggests three factors for assessing success of EPA's clean power plan The Conversation
- In Judicature: Metzloff examines the treatment of mass-tort claims under the multidistrict litigation process
- ABA honors Coleman with criminal justice award
- Adams LLB '67 calls Duke education "an experiment gone right" Duke Magazine
- Fine '11 discusses representing juveniles being tried as adults Philadelphia Inquirer
- Hickey '01 chosen to lead BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Chattanooga Times Free Press
- Grant '84 appointed first Chief Diversity Officer for Richland Two school district in Columbia, S.C. Cola Daily
- Nasher '79 discusses her work at helm of NorthPark Center in Dallas KERA News
From the Campus: Alumni News
- Adams LLB '67 calls Duke education "an experiment gone right" http://t.co/Q5DlRkAOXn - August 28, 2015
- Fine '11 discusses representing juveniles being tried as adults http://t.co/MPuUPSooht - August 28, 2015
- Monast says EPA's clean power plan could create new opportunities for industry http://t.co/pbtrAcXx7j - August 28, 2015
- Review: Purdy’s After Nature “may very well be the Silent Spring of the 21st century.” http://t.co/ALApR7Ziyc - August 25, 2015
- Nasher '79 discusses her work at helm of NorthPark Center in Dallas http://t.co/hgrBsEL3Vt - August 25, 2015
- Justin Becker JD'12 has joined the international trade and dispute resolution practice in the Washington, D.C. office of Sidley Austin. Prior to joining Sidley, Justin worked for the Department of Commerce in the Office of the Chief Counsel for Trade Enforcement and Compliance.
- Thomas Telfer LLM'92 has published "Ruin and Redemption: The Struggle for a Canadian Bankruptcy Law: 1867-1919," (University of Toronto Press, Osgoode Society for Canadian Legal History, 2014). Thomas is a professor at the Western University Faculty of Law in London, Ontario.
- Donna Gregg JD'74 received the 2015 U.S. Telecommunications Training Institute Chairman's Award for outstanding service as volunteer professor and lead instructor of "The Rule of Law and Best Practices in Telecomm Regulation" course, empowering professionals and regulators from developing nations who are working to strengthen the rule of law in their countries and make modern communications a reality. Donna is a senior adjunct fellow at The Free State foundation.
- Amy June JD'01 has moved to Dallas and joined Hartline, Dacus, Barger, Dreyer as of counsel. Amy previous practiced in California.