News & Events for Alumni
Saturday, June 4, 2016, 9:30 AM
Saturday, June 11, 2016, 12:00 PM
Thursday, June 23, 2016, 6:00 PM
Friday, June 24, 2016, 5:00 PM
Saturday, June 25, 2016, 5:00 PM
Duke Law News
From the Campus: Alumni News
Buchanan, who has served as interim associate dean since March, has nearly 20 years experience in development and management roles.
- Buell discusses appellate ruling letting Bank of America off the hook for financial crisis-related fraud https://t.co/q0Lor5mvX6 - May 27, 2016
- Purdy posits Trump's rise as a symptom of too little democracy https://t.co/dtUef2Qy8K - May 27, 2016
- Blocher cited in Ct. Supreme Court opinion supporting abolishment of death penalty https://t.co/ZpyxJ8LWRT - May 27, 2016
- Richman discusses antitrust implications of Missouri regulators' rebuke of Aetna-Humana deal https://t.co/JzTNVSAoH9 - May 26, 2016
- Richman comments on Missouri's rejection of Aetna-Humana deal https://t.co/UEizrUB4uX - May 26, 2016
- Anne Chapman JD'99 has joined the criminal defense boutique Mitchell Stein Carey as a partner in Phoenix. Anne's practice focuses on internal and governmental investigations and white collar criminal defense.
- Justin Klimko JD'80, president and managing shareholder of Butzel Long, received the Meritorious Service Award from the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) Detroit in February. Justin is a board member and secretary of ACG Detroit.
- Scott Cammarn JD'87 , a partner at Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft in Charlotte has been named to Best Lawyers in America.
- Paul Genender JD'94 joined the Dallas office of Weil, Gotshal & Manges in February as a litigation partner. Paul was previously a partner at K&L Gates.