CPDC staff are available in a limited capacity to provide career counseling to recent graduates and early-career alumni. This alumni support includes, but is not limited to:
- Counseling about goals and directions
- Advice on how to initiate and conduct a search
- Suggestions for opportunities to consider and potential contacts
- Feedback on cover letters and resumes
- Advice on how to position professional experience as strongly as possible
- Interview preparation, including mock interviews with real-time feedback
- Evaluating opportunities
Call or email the Career Center coordinator at (919) 613-7031 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get access to resources or to make an appointment to speak with a counselor.
Additional resources are available through Duke Alumni Career Resources, including Duke Alumni Career Coaches.