Post an Opportunity
The interview process at Duke Law School is facilitated by Symplicity, a web-based recruiting system and job bank used for OCI, resume collects and job postings. See below for instructions on how to access Symplicity to post jobs and collect student resumes. If you have questions or need assistance with your Symplicity account, please contact Susan Anderson.
For opportunity postings throughout the year:
1. Log onto https://law-duke-csm.symplicity.com/employers
2. Enter your Duke Law User ID and password Click on “Jobs / Resume Collect” tab
3. Under the “Job Postings” sub-tab, click “Add New”
4. Complete the form and click “Submit”
Please note that jobs for 1L students submitted before October 19th, 2020 must be set to open on October 19th or later.
If you are unable to attend Virtual OCI but would like to collect applications from upper level students at Duke Law, Resume Collect sessions will be available via the OCI tab in Symplicity for winter application deadlines. Winter Resume Collects will be addressed by students as part of OCI. Employers accepting 2L and 3L applications prior to January 2021 may post these opportunities at any time via the Jobs tab in Symplicity.
- January 7 (student deadline 12pm ET – employer packets available by 1pm ET)
- January 7 IP ONLY session (student deadline 12pm ET – employer packets available by 1pm ET)
- January 21 (student deadline 12pm ET – employer packets available by 1pm ET)
- February 4 (student deadline 12pm ET – employer packets available by 1pm ET)
There is no fee to participate. Please review this Resume Collect posting Request Memo for detailed information on how to request a new Resume Collect or how to request a transfer of your original Summer 2020 Resume Collect posting to a Winter 2021 session.