Spring Interview Program
Duke Law offers several options to suit your organization's spring recruiting needs. Our Spring Interview Program (SIP) is 100% preselect and there is no fee to participate. Employers may conduct interviews with all class levels virtually via Flo Recruit or in-person at the Law School.
Important SIP Dates (2024)
- October 9: Employer registration period begins (via Symplicity). Registrations will be reviewed and interview dates assigned on a rolling basis.
- January 11: Employer registration deadline for SIP.
- January 17-23: student bidding.
- January 23: SIP application packets available to employers (by 5pm ET).
- January 25: Employer selections due (by 5pm ET).
- January 25-30: Student accept/decline and scheduling period.
- January 30: Final schedules available (by 5pm ET).
- February 2: First available interview date. As interviews must be scheduled around classes, please plan to be flexible with your schedule date and interview times if possible.
How to Register
- Login to Duke Law Symplicity.
- From the menu, select the “OCI” Module, then select “Schedule Request” from the sub-menu.
- Scroll down the page and click the “Request a Schedule” button.
- Select the office you are registering for (you will be able to add additional offices later).
- Select “2024 Spring Interview Program” from the drop-down menu (you may need to give the system a minute to load the new data fields before proceeding to step 6).
- Fill out all relevant information on the schedule request form.
- Schedule request notes box: Please use this box to provide clarification on any particular scheduling needs and to indicate whether you would prefer to schedule virtual or in-person interviews. Virtual interviews will be hosted on Duke Law’s Flo Recruit platform.
- Please read and check the box for our anti-discrimination policy, then click “submit.”
Spring Interview Program Cancellation Policy
There are no cancellation fees or penalties for SIP, but we request that any cancellations be made at least one week prior to your scheduled interview date. Email Susan Anderson to edit or cancel your SIP schedule.
Recruiting Policies & Guidelines
Please review our Recruiting Policies & Guidelines before registering for Duke Law SIP. By registering for SIP, employers recruiting at Duke Law are agreeing to adhere to these policies. Employers recruiting at Duke Law should also review Duke University's full Non-Discrimination Policy and check the section in your Schedule Request labeled "Duke University School of Law Non-Discriminatory Policy" to affirm your organization's compliance.
Scholastic Standing and Grading Policy
Grading of Academic Performance: Duke Law School does not release class rank and uses a slightly modified form of the familiar 4.0 scale. For more information, please review Duke Law School’s full Grading Policy.