The Career and Professional Development Center is committed to helping LLM students acquire the professional tools and skills that will serve them well in the United States or abroad.
To get you started, here are some helpful resources on:
Please register with Eprint and pick Duke Law School from the list of options on the left. Please list your current address rather than the law school address when filling out the form
- Creating a resume
- Writing a cover letter
- Sample Resumes
- Sample Cover Letter
- Sample introductory emails
- New York Bar Requirements
- Sign up for the International Opportunities Listserv
- Ordering Duke Law Business Cards
- Please register with Eprint and pick Duke Law School from the list of options on the left. Please list your current address rather than the law school address when filling out the form.
In addition to the professional development programs that are offered to JD students, we organize a variety of programs exclusively for LLM students to assist them in identifying and pursuing their goals:
- Panel discussion with LLM alumni on finding jobs in the U.S.
- Resume/cover letter workshop
- Mock Interview Program
- Career Speaker Series
- LLM Networking Receptions with LLM Alumni in the U.S.
- Individual career counseling
- International Student Interview Program (ISIP) in NYC
International Career Resources