Fourth Annual Triangle Law and Economics Conference
“Contracts, Innovation, & Organization”
- 8:30am - 9:15am - Henry Smith "An Economic Analysis of Law Versus Equity"
- 9:15am - 10:00am - Yeon Koo Che "Shrink-Wraps: Who Should Bear the Cost of Communicating Mass-Market Contract Terms?"
10:30am - 11:15am - Tracy Lewis and Alan Schwartz "Long Term Efficient Contracting with Private Information"
Adaptive Contracting with Private Information - presentation
- 11:15am - 12:00pm - Ralph Winter "Exclusionary Contracts"
- 12:00pm - 12:45pm - Lewis Kornhauser "Contracts between Legal Persons"
Lunch: 12:45pm - 1:30pm
- 1:30pm - 2:15pm - Ron Gilson, Charles Sabel & Charles Scott "Braiding: The Interaction of Formal and Informal Contracting in Theory, Practice and Doctrine"
- 2:15pm - 3:00pm - Barry Adler "The Advantages of Auction Over Contract in Multiple-Stage Investment Projects"
- 3:00pm - 3:45pm - Tom Hazlett "Radio Spectrum and the Disruptive Clarity of Ronald Coase"
- 4:15pm ‐ 5:00pm - Scott Baker "The Economics of Cause Lawyering"
- 5:00pm ‐ 5:45pm - William Kovacic "Enforcing Competition Law: Benefits and Costs of a Multi-Purpose Agency"
- Barry Adler (NYU Law School)
- Scott Baker (Washington University Law School)
- Yeon- Koo Che (Columbia, Economics Department)
- Andrew Chin (UNC Law School)
- Ron Gilson (Stanford Law School)
- Tom Hazlett (George Mason Law School)
- Lewis Kornhauser (NYU Law School)
- William Kovacic (FTC)
- Tracy Lewis (Fuqua School of Business)
- Barak Richman (Duke Law School)
- Alan Schwartz (Yale Law School)
- Henry Smith (Harvard Law School)
- Ralph Winter (Sauer School of Business)