Area of Study & Practice
- Business Organization and Finance
- Commercial Transactions and Bankruptcy
- Gov't Regulation & Administrative Practice
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Public Policy
- Technology and Intellectual Property
In place of a final exam, students will write a brief in a hypothetical antitrust lawsuit. For up to fifteen students, the professor will structure this assignment in a way that satisfies the J.D. Writing Requirement.
Please note that course organization and content may vary substantially from semester to semester and descriptions are not necessarily professor specific. Please contact the instructor directly if you have particular course-related questions.
Professor Joshua Fischman