Area of Study & Practice
- Business Organization and Finance
- Commercial Transactions and Bankruptcy
- Gov't Regulation & Administrative Practice
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Public Policy
- Technology and Intellectual Property
A final exam will be offered.
Please note that course organization and content may vary substantially from semester to semester and descriptions are not necessarily professor specific. Please contact the instructor directly if you have particular course-related questions.