The coming years promise exponential technological growth and changing roles for lawyers. With your help, the Duke Center on Law & Technology can achieve its mission to capture this opportunity and to help place those involved in the Duke community at the forefront of this new era of tech-driven legal practice and thoughtful policy development.
Your donation to the Center on Law & Technology will…
- Support faculty and student research on emerging legal issues around technology, shared nationally and internationally
- Bring experts to campus to address students on cutting-edge technology topics with legal and ethical implications
- Help attract affiliate DCLT Fellows from the top tiers of educational programs in computer science, engineering, public policy, neuroscience, medicine, etc. to participate in key collaborative research, thought-leadership, and networks
- Maximize the impact of the Duke Law Tech Lab in accelerating early-stage companies with a legal tech product. Contact Jeff Ward for more information on sponsoring the Duke Law Tech Lab
- Increase curricular and extra-curricular opportunities in cutting-edge legal tech areas, including support of the highly-active student-run Duke Law & Technology Society
When you choose to contribute directly to the Center on Law & Technology, you…
- Enhance Duke Law’s essential connections to key disciplines of emerging technology and offer thought leadership that extends the influence of Duke Law to ensure “that rapidly emerging technologies empower and ennoble people.”
- Help make Duke Law and Durham a center of law tech innovation and company growth
- Raise awareness of Duke Law by supporting research presentations at key conferences, core workshops, and in respected journals.
Easily donate online
Donate by check
You can write a check to “Duke University” with “Duke Law – Center on Law & Tech” written on the memo line. We would be happy to take your check to our Alumni & Development Office for you, or you can mail it directly to:
Alumni & Development Office
Duke University School of Law
210 Science Drive
PO Box 90389
Durham, NC 27708
Donations are tax-deductible as provided by law.
For further information regarding gifts to the Center, please contact: Geoff Krouse, Assistant Dean for Alumni & Development, at Geoff.firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-613-7217.