As part of Duke Law's Building Dedication Week, the newly renovated J. Michael Goodson Law Library held a dedication celebration and hosted a panel entitled The 21st Century Law Library, featuring Dick Danner, Senior Associate Dean for Information Services and Archibald C. and Frances Fulk Rufty Research Professor of Law at Duke Law School; S. Blair Kauffman, Librarian and Professor of Law, Yale Law Library; and John G. Palfrey, Henry N. Ess III Professor of Law and Vice Dean of Library and Information Resources, Harvard Law Library. Following the panel, guests gathered at a reception in the Goodson Law Library, where Duke University President Richard Brodhead, Duke Law School Dean David Levi, Dean Danner, Duke Law alumnus George Krouse, and Duke Endowment Chair Russell Robinson spoke about the central role of a library in the life of a law school.
Building Dedication Week: J. Michael Goodson Law Library Celebration - Nov. 6, 2008
- Reunion '16 Class Dinners - April 16, 2016
- Reunion '16 - Alumni Family Picnic & BBQ - April 16, 2016
- Duke Law Alumni Association Awards - April 16, 2016
- Reunion Kick-Off Celebration - April, 15, 2016
- Lanty L. Smith Society, Barrister Donor Society, and Heritage Society member reception - April 15, 2016