As part of Duke Law's Building Dedication Week, the newly renovated J. Michael Goodson Law Library held a dedication celebration and hosted a panel entitled The 21st Century Law Library, featuring Dick Danner, Senior Associate Dean for Information Services and Archibald C. and Frances Fulk Rufty Research Professor of Law at Duke Law School; S. Blair Kauffman, Librarian and Professor of Law, Yale Law Library; and John G. Palfrey, Henry N. Ess III Professor of Law and Vice Dean of Library and Information Resources, Harvard Law Library. Following the panel, guests gathered at a reception in the Goodson Law Library, where Duke University President Richard Brodhead, Duke Law School Dean David Levi, Dean Danner, Duke Law alumnus George Krouse, and Duke Endowment Chair Russell Robinson spoke about the central role of a library in the life of a law school.
Building Dedication Week: J. Michael Goodson Law Library Celebration - Nov. 6, 2008
- A Conversation with Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the U.S. - July 29
- Student-Alumni Gathering Overlooking Durham Bulls Ballpark - July 16, 2015
- International Alumni Trip and Reunion - June 14-28, 2015
- Lives in the Law: Justice Antonin Scalia - May 22, 2015
- Graduation 2015: Hooding Ceremony - May 9, 2015