Duke Law's Building Dedication week culminated in a formal dedication ceremony featuring remarks by U.S. Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy and Judge Allyson Duncan '75 of the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals. Duke University President Richard Brodhead, Duke Law Dean David Levi, Professor Tom Metzloff, Senior Associate Dean Dick Danner, and DBA Vice President Jillian Harrison also spoke. Musical entertainment was provided by Duke University's Out of the Blue.
Building Dedication Week: Dedication Ceremony - Nov. 8, 2008
- LEAD Week - Aug. 18 - 21, 2015
- A Conversation with Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the U.S. - July 29
- Student-Alumni Gathering Overlooking Durham Bulls Ballpark - July 16, 2015
- International Alumni Trip and Reunion - June 14-28, 2015
- Lives in the Law: Justice Antonin Scalia - May 22, 2015