Duke Law's Building Dedication week culminated in a formal dedication ceremony featuring remarks by U.S. Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy and Judge Allyson Duncan '75 of the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals. Duke University President Richard Brodhead, Duke Law Dean David Levi, Professor Tom Metzloff, Senior Associate Dean Dick Danner, and DBA Vice President Jillian Harrison also spoke. Musical entertainment was provided by Duke University's Out of the Blue.
Building Dedication Week: Dedication Ceremony - Nov. 8, 2008
- International Student-Alumni Dinner - Jan. 28, 2016
- Careers in International Law: International Trade & Development, a Conversation with John Simpkins '99 - Feb. 4, 2016
- Fourteenth Annual ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 29-30, 2016
- The EPA's Clean Power Plan: A Discussion of the Past, Present, and Future - Jan. 27, 2016
- Pies & Cider with OSA - November 19, 2015