A private dinner for members of the Barrister Donor Society followed the panel discussion on Private Equity, Sovereign Funds, and the Global Credit Crunch. This small, exclusive gathering was an opportunity for our Barrister donors to dine with fellow alumni leaders and participate in a conversation with our distinguished panelists – Gao Xiqing ’86, John Canning ’69, and Stephen Schwarzman.
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
Barrister Donor Society Dinner - Dec. 4, 2008
- Reunion ’18 Alumni Family Picnic & BBQ – April 14, 2018
- Reunion ’18 Kick-Off Celebration – April 13, 2018
- 16th Annual ESQ Career Symposium - Feb. 2, 2018
- Leading Forward Celebration - Oct. 27-28, 2017
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg recaps the Supreme Court term in conversation with Prof. Neil Siegel - July 21, 2017