Representatives of Major League Baseball, the NBA, the NFL, and individual professional athletes joined moderator Jay Bilas T'86, L'92 for a panel discussion of the internationalization of American professional team sports during the Duke Center for Sports and the Law’s inaugural event on Dec. 9 at Weil, Gotshal & Manges in New York City.
Duke Center for Sports and the Law Inaugural Event - Dec. 9, 2009
- A Conversation with Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the U.S. - July 29
- Student-Alumni Gathering Overlooking Durham Bulls Ballpark - July 16, 2015
- International Alumni Trip and Reunion - June 14-28, 2015
- Lives in the Law: Justice Antonin Scalia - May 22, 2015
- Graduation 2015: Hooding Ceremony - May 9, 2015