Representatives of Major League Baseball, the NBA, the NFL, and individual professional athletes joined moderator Jay Bilas T'86, L'92 for a panel discussion of the internationalization of American professional team sports during the Duke Center for Sports and the Law’s inaugural event on Dec. 9 at Weil, Gotshal & Manges in New York City.
Duke Center for Sports and the Law Inaugural Event - Dec. 9, 2009
- International Student-Alumni Dinner - Jan. 28, 2016
- Careers in International Law: International Trade & Development, a Conversation with John Simpkins '99 - Feb. 4, 2016
- Fourteenth Annual ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 29-30, 2016
- The EPA's Clean Power Plan: A Discussion of the Past, Present, and Future - Jan. 27, 2016
- Pies & Cider with OSA - November 19, 2015