Duke alumni and friends enjoyed an engaging panel discussion on "Europe's Warped Art Markets (1910-48): Legal, Ethical and Commercial Implications for Today" moderated by Duke Law Professor Deborah A. DeMott featuring experts in art law and reclaimed art, including world renowned art authorities from Sothbey's Inc. and Christie's.
Art Law Panel Discussion hosted by Herrick, Feinstein LLP- April 28, 2010
- International Student-Alumni Dinner - Jan. 28, 2016
- Careers in International Law: International Trade & Development, a Conversation with John Simpkins '99 - Feb. 4, 2016
- Fourteenth Annual ESQ Career Symposium - Jan. 29-30, 2016
- The EPA's Clean Power Plan: A Discussion of the Past, Present, and Future - Jan. 27, 2016
- Pies & Cider with OSA - November 19, 2015