Duke alumni and friends enjoyed an engaging panel discussion on "Europe's Warped Art Markets (1910-48): Legal, Ethical and Commercial Implications for Today" moderated by Duke Law Professor Deborah A. DeMott featuring experts in art law and reclaimed art, including world renowned art authorities from Sothbey's Inc. and Christie's.
Art Law Panel Discussion hosted by Herrick, Feinstein LLP- April 28, 2010
- A Conversation with Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the U.S. - July 29
- Student-Alumni Gathering Overlooking Durham Bulls Ballpark - July 16, 2015
- International Alumni Trip and Reunion - June 14-28, 2015
- Lives in the Law: Justice Antonin Scalia - May 22, 2015
- Graduation 2015: Hooding Ceremony - May 9, 2015