Duke colleagues and classmates in the Atlanta community met at Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP for an engaging discussion with Trinity grad Lisa Borders, president of the Grady Health Foundation, former president of the Atlanta City Council and co-chair of Mayor Kasim Reed's Transition Team. Ms. Borders talked about the 2009 Atlanta Mayoral Campaign, her work with the Atlanta City Council, and the issues facing the City of Atlanta.
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
Atlanta Duke Law Lunch with Lisa Borders - May 24, 2010
- Reunion ’18 Alumni Family Picnic & BBQ – April 14, 2018
- Reunion ’18 Kick-Off Celebration – April 13, 2018
- 16th Annual ESQ Career Symposium - Feb. 2, 2018
- Leading Forward Celebration - Oct. 27-28, 2017
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg recaps the Supreme Court term in conversation with Prof. Neil Siegel - July 21, 2017